Rajasthan Public Service Commission as the most crucial Government machinery is responsible for releasing notification, conducting examination as well as selection and recruitment of candidates for various departments of the state of Rajasthan. The public Service Commission is serving dedicatedly for supporting the state government for filling up various vacancies in departments as and when required. The PSC functions as the most important nodal agency for the Government of Rajasthan from the recruitment perspective.
With the recent announcement, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission has notified for recruitment of Motor Vehicle Sub-Inspector in State Transport Department for the year 2013. The recruitment will follow the norms of Rajasthan State Transport Service. Applications are invited from eligible applicants with adequate qualification and experience.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath: Advertisement No: 07/ 2013-14
- Date of release of notification: 06-Aug-2013
- Date of starting of receipt of ONLINE Application: 12-Aug-2013
- Date of Closing/ Expiry of Link for ONLINE Application: 15-Sept-2013 till midnight
- Date for reckoning Age: 01-Jan-2014
Vacancy Post/ Number of Vacancies:
- Motor Vehicle Sub-Inspector in Rajasthan State Transport Department – 146 posts
- Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women/ Destitute and PWD candidates will be applicable only for natives of Rajasthan as per state government norms
The candidates getting selected as Moto Vehicle Sub-Inspector will be eligible for a running Pay Band-II of Rs.9300- Rs.34800 and Grade Pay of Rs.3600.
Other allowances and facilities will be offered as per rules of the Rajasthan Govt. Service
Essential eligibility Conditions:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The candidates applying for these posts must be over 18 years and must not have attained more than 37 years of age as on 1-Jan-2014.
- However, the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules only for the natives of Rajasthan State. But this relaxation will not be cumulative and candidates can avail maximum relaxation in any one of the categories as per their credibility
- The candidates must have completed Senior Secondary and should have completed Diploma in Automobile Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education after completion of 3 years’ course or equivalent.
- The candidates must have a valid Vehicle Driving License allowing him to drive Motor cycle, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger vehicles
- The candidate must have working experience of at least 1 year in a reputed Automobile Workshop which undertakes repairs of both LMV, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger motor vehicles fitted with petrol and diesel engines
- Apart from the above mentioned qualification, the candidates must have adequate competency of Devnagari Script and should be able to read, write and speak Hindi and should be familiar with Culture and Traditions of Rajasthan
The applicant must have minimum physical standards as per the rules of State Transport Department to be eligible for consideration
- Height: 168 CM
- Chest: Non-Expanded 81 cm and Expanded 86 cm
- Weight in proportion to height
- The selection of candidates will follow scrutiny of ONLINE Applications, Written Test, Personal Interview followed by Verification of Documents as deemed by the Public Service Commission
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply Online through the web portal http://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in or at http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions prior to apply ONLINE
- The candidates need to scan and upload their recent passport size photographs and running signatures during filing online application.
- The decision of the RPSC will be final and binding on the candidates
- Any form of improper and wrong information about the academics and age of the candidates may result in disqualification
- Any candidate found guilty of misconduct will be dealt with exemplary punishments
- The details of the application can also be obtained from http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/PDF_Reports_Files/Detailed_Adv_E7_MVSI_06082013.pdf
- Other details regarding fees, syllabus of examination etc. will be as per the General Instructions and Guidelines for applicants as released on 01-Jan-2013 by the Rajasthan PSC.
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Rajasthan, Latest Government Govt Jobs, RPSC Recruitment Exam » Rajasthan PSC Recruitment 2013 For 146 Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector