Director General – Rajasthan Prisons Jail Department Recruitment 2013 For Warders (Both Male and Female)
The Directorate General of Prisons under the Government of Rajasthan has invited competent applications from both male and female candidates through Online mode, for filling up 656 positions of Warders in various jails of Rajasthan.
The details of the vacancies and the minimum eligibility criteria for selection is detailed as under:
Name of the Job Position: Warders
Total Number of Vacancies: 656
Out of which, reservation status is as mentioned: SC-127, ST-88, OBC-136, SBC-04, Seheria-01, Tribal Sub-Plan Region SC-03, Tribal Sub-Plan Region ST-27, and UR-270
Out of which, 30% vacancies will be reserved for Women candidates in horizontal basis.
- Starting date of Online Application: 01-Feb-2013
- Closing date for Online Application: 01-Mar-2013
- Last date for payment of application fees: 01-Mar-2013
- Date of written test: 14-Apr-2013
The candidates must have passed Secondary, 10th standard or equivalent to be eligible to apply for these positions
The applicants must have obtained 18 years and should not have crossed 26 years of age as on 01-Jan-2014. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for privileged categories as per rules.
Pay Scale Provisions:
- The candidates selected for the position of Warders, will be engaged on a probation training period of 2 years from the date of joining.
- During the probation period the applicants will receive a fix remuneration of Rs.5600 per month.
- After successful completion of the Probation-cum-Training period, the candidates will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 along with a grade pay of Rs.1800
- The interested candidates will have to submit a fee during submission of application.
- For SC/ST (natives of Rajasthan only): Rs.150
- For all others: Rs.200
- Apart from this all candidates have to deposit an additional Rs.30 (Rs.20 as portal utility charge and Rs.10 for application charge)
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates for the positions of Warders will be on the basis of a written test, followed by a Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test
The scores in these examinations will be the base standard for merit selection of candidates.
The admit card for the written test will be made available on the website of Jail recruitment, Rajasthan at www.examjail.Rajasthan.gov.in before 14 days of the date of examination.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates can apply Online only through the portal of Jail Recruitment under the Govt. of Rajasthan at www.examjail.Rajasthan.gov.in
- The applicants are requested to fill in all details as per the facts
- Any sort of discrepancy or the misleading information will result in disqualification of the candidature.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from Rajasthan Prisons Department here rajprisons.nic.in/download/wardernotification.pdf.
- Rajasthan Forest Department Recruitment 2013: 852 Forest Guards Vacancies Rajasthan State Forest Department Direct Recruitment of Forest Guards 2013 The Forest Department under the Govt. of Rajasthan is responsible...
- RVUNL, Rajasthan Recruitment Jobs Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited was incorporated on 19th July, 2000 under Companies Act 1956. It is a public...
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2013 – 38 Junior Personal Assistant (English) Vacancies Rajasthan High Court came into existence on 21st June, 1949. It was established under Rajasthan High Court Ordinance, 1949. Presently...
- TMB Recruitment Jobs 2013: Assistant Managers Vacancy TMB Recruitment Project For Assistant Managers for 2012 – 2013 TMB is one of the strongest scheduled commercial banks from...
- Police Recruitment Jobs 2013 – Upcoming Vacancy Why Should You Target To Set A Career Through Police Jobs In The Current Year And In Future As you...