Rajasthan State Forest Department Direct Recruitment of Forest Guards 2013
The Forest Department under the Govt. of Rajasthan is responsible for the management of forests and wildlife in the state of Rajasthan. Although known as one of the driest states of the country, but there is a lot of fauna over some segregated section of the state and the Department of Forests acts as an active care taker of the nature with its power and functions. The various activities undertaken by the department include Forest Protection, Forest Development Works, Wildlife Management, Soil and Moisture Conservation Works, Forest Planning, Harvesting, Ecotourism activities, Research, Extension and Training.
The Forest Department has recently released a notification for direct recruitment of 852 numbers of forest guards under its jurisdiction. The details of the vacancies are detailed as under:
Details of Vacancies:
Total number of positions: 852
Out of which the reservation status is as follows: 142-SC, 165-ST, 128-OBC, 06-SBC, 410-UR, 01-Saharia
Most Vital Dates:
- Starting Date of Receipt of Online Application: 20-Jan-2013
- Last Date of Online Registration: 10-Feb-2013
- Date for Payment of Application Fees: 20-January to 09-Feb-2013
- Date for availability of Admit Card: 10-Feb-2013 onwards
- Dates for Written Examination: 24-Feb-2013
- The selected candidates will be entitled to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 plus grade pay of Rs.1800
- The pay during probation period will be on consolidated amount for first two years and will be Rs.5600.
- The candidates can expect payments as per their pay scale after completion of probation period.
The candidates who are finally selected will have to serve the Forest Department for a probation period of 2 years from the date of their joining. They will be provided with remuneration as declared above during the probation period.
- For General, OBC (Creamy Layer) and domiciles of other states: Rs.250
- For OBC (NCL) and SBC of Rajasthan Domicile: Rs.150
- For SC/ST/ Saharia candidates: Rs.50
a) Rs.22.50 will be charged additionally to candidates in addition to their application fees as RISL charges
b) Apart from this the applicants have to deposit a CSC (Common Service Centre) fee of Rs.10 at e-Mitra/ CSC counters while filing their online application form
Other Essential Requirements:
- The aspirant must not be under 18 years and over 25 years as on 01-Jan-2014
- For domiciles of Rajasthan there will be 10 years of relaxation in upper age limit
- Other relaxation in the upper age limit for privileged categories will be applicable as per rules
- The aspirants must have completed 10+2 from a recognized institution for being eligible for the position
- The selection of candidates will be done through a written examination followed by a round of, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview, subsequently with verification of documents
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply ONLINE only through the website of Forest Department of Rajasthan at http://www.rajforest.nic.in/ or at http://www.examforest.rajasthan.gov.in
- The candidates can take assistance of e-Mitra Kiosks and Common Service Centres for filing application
- The aspirants are advised to fill in all details as indicated by the Online Application Form
- The aspirants are advised to refer to the website of the Forest Department at http://www.examforest.rajasthan.gov.in/Documents/FGvigyapty.pdf for important instructions regarding filing forms and selection procedure
- An Email ID (valid and functioning) is must for applying online
- Any misleading and wrong information may lead to disqualification of candidature
- All candidates are advised to keep the print copy of the Online Application Form and the Original Fee receipt for subsequent phases of selection
- The candidates are also advised to keep a proof of their identity such as PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID for production as and when requested
- All the eligibility conditions, age and qualification will be reckoned as on 01-Jan-2014
- MP Vyapam Recruitment Examination 2013 For Forest Guard Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam) is the apex recruiting authority for all state level employment opportunities at various...
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2013 – 38 Junior Personal Assistant (English) Vacancies Rajasthan High Court came into existence on 21st June, 1949. It was established under Rajasthan High Court Ordinance, 1949. Presently...
- Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination 2013 – An Opportunity Among the various Group A and Group B posts for which Union Public Service Commission or UPSC conducts written and...
- CG Forest Recruitment 2012 For Forest Guard And Drivers Chhattisgarh Forest Dept. Announces State And District Level Recruitment For Forest Guard & Drivers The Conservator of Forests, Chhattisgarh has...
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2012 2013 For 10,000 Constable Vacancies Rajasthan Police Recruitment Notification For Constable (General Duty and Driver) Notice No. 5(4) PF/ Recruitment/11/5152 Date: 28th of...