Home » Employment News 2013, Railway Jobs 2014, Railway Recruitment 2013 » Railway Jobs 2013: Railways To Offer 1.4 Lakh Jobs In 2013

Railway Jobs 2013: Railways To Offer 1.4 Lakh Jobs In 2013

Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) To Offer 1.4 Lakh Jobs In 2013: Mukul Roy (মুকুল রায়), Railway Minster, India

Mukul Roy (মুকুল রায়), Minster of Railways, India on May 20, 2012 said that the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) To Offer 1.4 Lakh Jobs In the Year 2013 (Upcoming Year).

“In the coming year, 144,000 people will be employed in the railways,” he said after laying the foundation stone of a road over-bridge and foot over-bridge at Nalhati in Birbhum district (Joint Venture between Railway and The State Government). More than 75,000 Jobs were created in the railways in the past six months while it is expected to recruit more people in the coming times, he added.

Tighten your belt if you are dreaming for your career in railway industry. No need to say that the competition is very tough and so you guys will have to prepare hard to get the right job at right time. This is the peak time to prepare well for Upcoming Railway Jobs/ Exams in order to secure your seat.

We shall be updating you guys with all the information viz Railway recruitment notification, eligibility criteria, important dates, selection process, exam pattern, reference books, tips on how to prepare for railway exams and much more.

RRB’s

Malda www.rrbmalda.gov.in mdarrb@dataone.in
Mumbai www.rrbmumbai.gov.in nks5955@yahoo.co.in
Muzaffarpur www.rrbmuzaffarpur.bih.nic.in rrbpatna@sancharnet.in
Patna www.rrbpatna.gov.in rrbmfp-bih@nic.in
Ranchi www.rrbranchi.org secretary@rrbranchi.org
Secunderabad www.rrbsec.org msrrbsc@hotmail.com
Thiruvanantha-puram www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.net contact@rrbthiruvananthapuram.net

Best of Luck!

More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014

89 Responses

1. chandrika says:

i am a chartered accountant
    and want to make my career in railways
    so plzz accordingly suggest me, what will be scope in this field..

2. devanand khade says:

i am graduate and post graduate in english.is there any scope chance for me in railway.

3. Rahul says:

WOW… Great News for aspirants looking for jobs in banking industry. I am looking forward. Please update me on regular basis.

4. krishnakumari says:

I’m graduate (BA hindi & B.com) if there any scope chance for me in railway. Please update me on regular basis

nkckrishna.kumari@gmail.com

5. virender says:

i am an undergraduate (B.com. pass)
    and want to make my career in railwayws
    plz suggest me any scope

6. RAHUL DHIMAN says:

I AM RAHUL DHIMAN AND 10+2 & I.T.I. C.O.E .FABRICATION SECTOR (FITTING & WELDING) I WANT TO RAILWAY JOB ANY GRUPS PLEASE UPDATE ME ON REGULAR BASIS.THANKYOU SIR.

7. NAVEEN SHARMA says:

i am an graduate (b. tech with 59.25%) and want to make career in railways. plz suggest me

8. PRANAY CHAUHAN says:

I am Intermediate pass and I am football player, can I apply Indian railway job. please advice.

9. vijay says:

i have finished 12 th std (bio-maths) 92% age 25. i am physically diabled too. any jobs in railway pls send information sir

10. surender kumar says:

i passed iti in carpenter trade amd apprinticeship or three year diploma in computer science so please give me guide

11. ramanjineyulu says:

i passed inter second year . interested to work in the railway department. so please advice me

12. Bajrang Chhachan says:

I am intermediate pass can i apply Indian railway job.So any job in railway plz send information sir.

13. Abdul Gani says:

i completed my mca i am intersted in working in railways if there are any jobs in railways plz send a message

14. Aastha says:

Hi,

I’am 27 yrs old.and completed my post graduation in MBA Finance and having 4 yrs experience.Please suggest me job application at railways.

Thanks,

15. sudhanshu kumar says:

I AM IN BTECH FINAL YEAR STUDENT HAVING ANY INFORMATION ABOUT MY ELIGIBILITY PLEASE SEND A MAIL

16. mainak sen says:

i have compleated my diploma in automobile engineering please suggest me what are the jobs availlable for me

17. Krishna says:

Sir,
    I am in graduate.and i intested to work of indian railways.so please advice me

18. supriyanose says:

Sir ,
    am a graduate, live and residing in Italy since last 13 years,would like to come back in my native place, am interested to work in Indian railways ,is there any age catogeries in Indian railways(37). please guide me to find a job.

19. supriyanose says:

I would like to work in INdian railways, plz guide me to find a job

20. Santosh kumar chaurasiya says:

Sir
    i am Santosh kumar chaurasiya and my qulification is 10+2 & G.I.T.I in
    (Machinist grinder) i want to Indian Railway job any group plese
    Call me sir 09792623965 thanks.

21. Puran singh says:

i’m working in commodity market and i want to Indian railway job my date of birth is 15/04/1983
    09876642211

22. srikanth says:

Hi,
    I am 26 year old please suggest me to build my career in Railway

23. vishnu Charan Singh says:

I Have done I.T.I.trade in Automobile 2005 to 2007.I wants to job with Indiarailways.Plz if any recruitment in railways.Infrom me & guide.

Thanks & Regards

Vishnu Charan Singh

24. anand uppal says:

i am a degree holder and P G student. i have interest working in railway department. is there any opportunity for me?

25. Sachin Shishodia says:

Sir
    I am Sachin Shishodia and my qulification is 10th,12th(pcm), B.C.A.
    I want to indian railway job any group pls.
    ph.no 08979161045

26. supriya palit says:

Sir..
    i want to get a job on indian railway…
    my qualification is 10,12,B.C.A

27. Harish Kumar says:

Sir,,,,,,,,,,
    i completed my BCA 2012. Please tell me to how i railway job. any information call 9041179795

28. s.shanthi says:

I have completed B.Tech (IT) in 2012 with 75.5%. My father is working in railway as mechanical staff. So kindly tell me some suggestions to start my carrier in railway.

29. s.santhiya says:

I have completed my B.Tech(IT) in 2012 with 83%.I am interested in getting railway job.So kindly send me some tips to join in railway.

30. Sreenivasulu.E says:

Res sir iam completed PG(organic chemistry)my dream job is Railway. please infomed any job in Railway.cell no.9866886380

• Hitanshu says:

Where do you live? So that i can inform you if job is available in your city.

31. mujahid says:

i have 20 year exp in hotel….
    Any job looking for me in railway catring please contect to me..

32. MURUGARAJ.T.S says:

i want the job in railway recuirement board………..
    so plz give me the study materials to my mail id (mrajts@gmail.com)……..

33. kiran khuspe says:

Dear sir,
    I have completed my Post Graduate (marketing & Production)my dream is working in railway.please informed me any job in railway my cell number is 9604502623
    Thanks & regards
    kiran khuspe

34. admin says:

Suggest you guys to please check out our partner site for Railways, http://railwayrecruitmentnews.co.in on regular basis (This site is dedicatedly for Railway Recruitment only.) to be updated with Upcoming Railway Jobs 2013…

35. Piklu Das says:

when published the up coming railway application

36. shishupal singh says:

i m graduate with B.B.A. ‘ i want to job in reilways.plz give me a pricious advice.

37. naveen singh says:

sir, i am graduate (B.com) and ITI pass. i want to makr my career in indian railways.plz.suggest me any scope

38. i m P.G. in Geography & D.C.A. and B.Ed. qualified married women and want to a respective service in railway is there any vacancies for me? I need your advice. says:

your reply is very important to me.

39. Praful Keshaorao Sonone says:

Sir, I want built my career in railway.
    Please, suggest me, how will I do that?

40. farhat says:

hi….i m farhat and i am 10+2 ….and completed my bca….so i want a job in railway….so plz contact me..farhatullah22@gmail.com

41. Alladin maniyar says:

I want to be a railway driver please suggest what i have to do i m 12 pass 62% with commerce

• shiva says:

railway dirver qualification is ITI or tech degree(engg) or diploma .so you must have technical qualification

42. javed nehal says:

hi myself javed i m undergratute n i m woeking in management work in retail i would like ask u weather i shoud apply in railway position……………regards

43. anil prajapat says:

iam 12 th pass in computer opreting programing asistant for iti college mob +918109065749

44. PRITAM SHING GEHLOD says:

IAM BA FINAL COMPUTER OPREATING PROGRAMING ASISTANT FOR ITI COLLEGE
    MOB. +919669422590

45. BHAGWANSINGHMEHRA says:

I WANT TO BE RAILWAY T.C. PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT I HAVE TO BE I M 12PASS 62% BIOLOGY MO 9993902116

46. MALKHAN SINGH says:

I WANT TO BE RALIWAY T C SUGGEST WHAT I HAVE PASSED 12TH WITH 70.2% B A WITH 60% BIOLOGY MOB.9050553065

47. mohammad rizwan says:

i am a jcb operator and light driver my education is hs passed pls help me i need a jobs in railway department

48. sravan says:

sir, i want to be a train engine driver and i have passed 12th with 88.9%,b-tech with 60.05% in electronics and communication engineering.Please tell me that procedure

49. maahi says:

dear sir/mam i m an computer science engineering final year student,,,does there is any suitable job for me in indian railway?? if yes than what are those jobs & pls guide me how to apply for them..

50. sanjay yadav says:

i am intermediate pass and computer courses in delhi can i apply indian railway job so any job in railway plz sent information sir

51. Arun says:

i am arun. i have done my 12 and 3 years diploma in Architecture in govt. Polytechnic in Ambala city. mai railway ki naukari hi karna chahta ho mera bachpan se ye hi sapana hai thanks. Pls sir any information for railway jobs pls mail me or call. My no is 09728732007

52. Harshika says:

Nice to see that 1.4 lakh jobs coming in railways for the year 2013.

53. kartika rai says:

i am student of b.com final year,i want go towards railway line,so plese update me for railway exams which are going to held in 2013 on my web address i.e. rai_kartka@yahoo.com..i’ll be oblige if u informe me.thank you!

54. Anand says:

I m have done BBA & I want to work in railway, so plse.. suggest me few creteria.

55. manojkumar says:

i am manoj kumar i am b.com gradute. i am looking for job in railway.

56. kalyani says:

I am a graduate and i have intrested to work in railway department.Soplease suggest me

57. sanjay says:

Dear Sir/Madam

i am B.A. passed & 12th 74.75% marks

i want to join railway

so pls reply soon as request

58. arjun says:

i did btech in information technalogy.sir,i am computer expert and expert in programming.sir i want to join as employee in railway

59. Sushant Sasmal says:

Hi Sir,
    This is Sushant Sasmal. I have completed B.A.If any railway vacancies will come, Pls. inform me. My mail i.d. is ” sushant786sasmal@gmail.com”. Thanks

60. gaurav thapa says:

Hi sir,
    My self Gaurav thapa. Ihave completed 12. If any vacancies will come, pls….. inform me my mail i.d is “thapa_gaurav@rediffmail.com”……….

Thanking you
    GAURAV THAPA

61. Saugata Ray says:

I am Saugata Ray.I have completed B.com with HONS. and than Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application. if any railway vacancies will come than please inform me. I want a job.

62. Dharmendra prasad says:

i am Dharmendra Prasad .i have b.com.second year and computer tally software and basic knwolege computer i like railways job my life joinging if you cant very intresiting indian railways please vacancies will come than please inform me .my contect no 9799272033 and my email id dprasad@ymail.com “”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”

63. ayesha says:

I m a physiotherapist
    Please provide me an aproppriate job in indian railway
    So please give the information

• md nadim ansari says:

I Md Nadim Ansari. I had completed B.C.A recently, and pursuing M.C.A. If any vacancy will
      come than please inform me.I want join employ as railway.
      My cell no.-8972910276
      email id- n2nadim@gmail.com

64. SOHAIL says:

SIR I AM 12 PASS SIR PLEAS MUJHAY RAILWAY KI JOB DILA DO SIR PLEAS EK BAR SIR ME BAHOT GARIB HO ME PRIVATE JOB KER RAHA HO MERE HALAT ASI THI KI ME EDHUCATION NAHI KER PAYA.

65. bala subramanian says:

sir/madm:
    i am a mba holder,i have been working in wipro as a financial executive, will you please advice me about i would like to have job in railway board…….

66. Faisal ali farooqui says:

I have completed my B.com from Chaterpati Sahu Ji Maharaj University kanpur in 2012. & iam also pursuing Charterd Accountancy Course from The Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of India Kanpur (U.P)
    my contact no is 9307555266

67. syed mohd irfan says:

Sir, i have B. A. completed in 2009 yrs. I services in the signal corps (Army) and i am being discharge at 01 Mar 2013 and i surch a job in railway as like clerk and station master pl give me suggest.

68. sweety gulia says:

I am graduated in b.com in2011. now i am persuing m.com. final. i want a job in railway department as a clerk. my contact no. is 9728817201

69. mandeep chhabra says:

I M A POST GRADUATE N WANT A RAILWAY JOB.SO PROVIDE ME DETAILS ABOUT IT ON MAIL..THANKS

70. Agamlal says:

I am 10+2 and DMLT Course (medical lab technicen)complet fromdelhi

71. Girdhari Meena says:

I M A GRADUATE IN AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND POST GRADUATE IN AGRICULTURE ECONOMICS AND I WANT TO A JOB IN RAILWAY SO GIVE ME DETAILS ABOUT IT ON AN EMAIL THANKS

72. chakravarthi says:

I had passed my intermediate and interested working in railways

73. Gokilavani says:

I have completed BCA. I’m interested to work in Railways. Please tel me details about railway examination through my mail id sir.

74. Amit Kumar says:

Dear Sir.
    I am Graguated in (BCA) in 2010. I want to working in Railways department.

75. satish yadav says:

i have done diploma in pharmacy .i am wanted in railway job my contact no;-9967306374.

76. kanakaraj says:

hai i am kanakaraj ,25 years old ,am completed MBA i have 2 years work experience.i am intersted to work in our indian railway department pls suggest and update me ………

77. aftab says:

I am 12th pass & interior designer well versed in autocad so is there any job for me in railway mumbai

78. vinit Kumar says:

Hallo Madam/Sir,
    I have done my graduation ( based Commerce) in 2007. presently i appoint a company as a accountant since 2004

79. Shruthi says:

Hi,

I am B.E graduate in Biotechnology and i am having computer knowledge also .
    Could you please let me know is there any chances for me to get into railway ?

Thanks in advance

80. Nitesh kumar says:

Hi, I am Bcom graduate in Account and having computer knowledge also.I want to working in railways departments

81. ANIL KUMAR YADAV says:

hello sir,
    i am Anil and i have completed the tally ERP 9 , now i am doing diploma in computer hardware and networking.
    now my education is 12 pas com & FYBCA please give the one chance then i proov it . i am capiable for this job.

82. mahipal gangwar says:

Respact
    sir i am mahipal gangwar from kichha
    i am passed 10+2 commrce with 48% and i am having computer knoledge also.
    sir pls let me know is there any chances for meto get into railway ?

83. Lakra Francis says:

Hello I am Francis Lakra, graduated from Nagaland University in Arts and diploma in Philosophy, basic scout master tranining, I can speak English, Hindi, Italian, Spanish and Assamese. I had a two years of experience in Italy as well as two years in Spain. Now I am planning to be back to my motherland India, Assam by 2013 March. I want to work in a Railway department. Thank you.

84. Dharmendar says:

Dear Sir I have done graduation in commerce. as well as i am doing M.B.A from sikkim Manipa University. and i have done one year computer diploma.

Thanks
    Dharmendar

85. Mohan V says:

Hi Sir,

I have complete Diploma in Computer Engineering 2011 . And i am having 1 year and 6 Month experience .

And i am willing to work with Indian Railways . Is there any job oppurtunities …

Thanks
    Mohan V

Support Our Social Media Campaign @

"By Priyanka Singh" of IndiaList.org - You can find Priyanka Singh on . Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.

Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.

Content Protected Using Blog Protector By: PcDrome.