The Punjab State Cooperative Bank was established on 31st August, 1949 at Shimla vide registration No. 720 has a principle financing institution of the cooperative movement in Punjab. In 1951 its Head Office was shifted to Jalandhar from where it moved in 1963 to its present building at Chandigarh. In the cooperative Banking structure, the position of the Punjab State Cooperative Bank is extremely important as the whole credit system revolves around it.
At present, it has 19 branches and 1 extension counters in Chandigarh. There are 20 District Central Cooperative Banks having 804 branches all over Punjab, mostly in rural areas of the State. With the recent notification from this bank there are several position need to be filled with competent selection.
The applicants can fill in the ONLINE application forms for the above-mentioned posts on the website www.nitttrchd.ac.in.
The details of the vacancies are as follows:
Profile of the Positions with Number of Vacancies:
- Senior Manager: 25 posts
- Manager: 70 posts
- Information Technology Officer: 21 Posts
- Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator: 500 posts
NOTE: Reservation for various Categories shall be applicable as per norms. 25% posts are reserved for the retrenched employees of the closed Cooperative Sugar/ Spinning Mills in the State of Punjab
- Last date for depositing application fees in Punjab National Bank: 28-Sept-2013
- Closing date for filing Online Application: 07-Oct-2013 till 5:00PM
- Date for reckoning Age, Education and Eligibility: 07-Oct-2013
Pay scale, allowances and perquisites:
- Senior Manager: Rs.10300 – Rs.34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4400
- Manager: Rs.10300 – Rs.34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200
- Information Technology Officer: Rs.10300 – Rs.34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.3600
- Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator: Rs.10300 – Rs.34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.3200
- Other allowances and perks as per the Punjab State Cooperative Bank rules and regulations
- The candidates interested to join this Banks should have attained Minimum age of 18 years and should not have crossed Maximum age of 38 years as on the last date for submission of application
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per norms of the Punjab State Coop Bank Ltd.
Essential Academic Qualification & Experience:
Senior Manager: Must be a Post Graduate/ MFC, MBA with minimum 50% marks OR, a CA OR, Any Graduate with minimum 55% marks OR, Graduate with 50% Marks and CAIIB (Both Parts cleared). Must have passed Punjabi language in matriculation standard. (Candidate who has not passed Punjabi language of Matriculation Standard shall have to pass the same within two years from the date of appointment.) Must have at least 5 years of Banking Experience in Scale-I cadre.
Manager: Must be a Post Graduate/ MFC, MBA with minimum 50% marks OR, a CA OR, Any Graduate with minimum 55% marks OR, Graduate with 50% Marks and CAIIB (Both Parts cleared). Must have passed Punjabi language in matriculation standard.
IT Officer: Must have MCA / M.Sc. (IT) with 50% marks or B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. Engg in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication Engineering with 55% marks. Must have passed Punjabi language in matriculation standard.
Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator: Must have passed Post-Graduation OR Should have passed Graduation in any stream with minimum 2md Class marks. Diploma / Certificate course of minimum 6 months duration in Computer from an Institute having ISO Certification. Must have passed Punjabi language in matriculation standard.
- For SC/ ST: Rs.250
- For all others: Rs. 500
- The online application of the candidates will be activated only after three working days from the date of submission of application fee with Punjab National Bank branches in the prescribed Challan form.
- The fees can be paid at any counter of Punjab National Bank through the system generated application fee challan as per the format specified at the website of the bank
Mode of Application:
- The applications can be submitted Online only through the website www.recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in .
- Applicant is directed to put his/her neat and clear scanned signatures on the on-line application
- The applicant have to pay the requisite fees and can submit an Online Application Form as prescribed with scanned copy of photograph and signature.
Strict actions will be taken again any breach of conduct or impersonation. The NITTTR reserves all rights to select or deselect a candidate. The decision of the NITTTR will be final and binding on the candidates.
One must refer to official page in order to get complete detail and to apply online.