Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab invites eligible candidates for walk-in for the post of Medical Officer (Specialists) for various health institutions/ offices.
Date of walk-in: January 18, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Walk-in Venue: Auditorium, State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex, Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI, Ajitgarh, Mohali
Name of the Vacancies: Medical Officer (Specialists)
Total Number of Vacancies: 354
Specialty wise Vacancies:
- Anaesthesia: 64 Vacancies
- General Surgery: 23 Vacancies
- Gynaecology: 39 Vacancies
- Medicine: 26 Vacancies
- Orthopedics: 9 Vacancies
- Pediatrics: 118 Vacancies
- Pathology: 6 Vacancies
- Radiology: 37 Vacancies
- Skin & V.D.: 3 Vacancies
- TB & Chest: 6 Vacancies
- Psychiatry: 19 Vacancies
- ENT: 2 Vacancies
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 38 years as on January 01, 2014
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400 G.P + NPA + Admissible PG Allowance
Candidates must have passed M.B.B.S. Degree, and having a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Candidates must be registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with scanned testimonials through E-mail at email@example.com, on or before January 14, 2014 by 5 PM.
Interested and eligible candidates are suggested to report to walk-in venue with an application on prescribed Performa, two Passport Size Photographs, and Original Certificates by 10 AM on January 18, 2014.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, required experiences, breakout (category wise/ reservation) of vacancies, criteria for selection, and much more, please refer to official advertisement from Government of Punjab, here http://pbhealth.gov.in/walk_in_interview_18-1-2014_-_A4%20-%20Net.pdf
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- CEWACOR Chandigarh Recruitment 2014: Warehouse Assistant Vacancies Central Warehousing Corporation, Regional Office, Chandigarh, invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Warehouse Assistant Grade II in the state of Punjab and U.T. Chandigarh.
- Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2014: 2342 Village Administrative Officer Employment Notification Number: 7/ 2014 [Advertisement No: 384]
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites application from eligible candidates only through online mode for the post of Village...
- Prasar Bharati Recruitment April 2014 For 120 Various Vacancies Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2014 for DDA, Section Officers, PS, PA and Assistants on Deputation Basis
The Prasar Bharati (PB), is a statutory autonomous body established under the Prasar Bharati (B...
- UPSC Recruitment 2014 For Combined Medical Service Exam UPSC Recruitment 2014 For Combined Medical Service Examination For AMO, ADMO, & GDMO Positions
Union Public Service Commission is the apex authority mandated for performing recruitment examina...
- HSSPP Recruitment 2014: 587 Technical/ Lab Assistant Posts Haryana School Shiksha Priyojna Parishad (HSSPP), Haryana invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Technical Assistant/ Lab Attendant on contract basis initially for a period o...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.