Punjab Public Service Commission invites online application from eligible candidates for the posts of Excise & Taxation Officer, Block Development & Panchayat Officer, Labour & Conciliation Officer, Tehsildar, Deputy Superintendent of Police, and Deputy Superintendent of Police Jails (Grade-II)/ District Probation Officer (Jails).
Last Date for filling Online Applications: December 30, 2013
Last Date for depositing the Application Fees by system generated Fee Challan: January 02, 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch): 23 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 10 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails (Grade-II)/ District Probation Officer (Jails): 16 posts
- Excise & Taxation Officer: 52 posts
- Tehsildar: 06 posts
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer: 11 posts
- Labour & Conciliation Officer: 02 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 120
Minimum 21 years and maximum 38 years as on January 01, 2013
In the case of Punjab Police Service/ Punjab Prisons Service, Minimum 21 years and maximum 28 years as on January 01, 2013
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- SC/ ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab: Rs. 500/-online Application Charges + Exam fee Rs. 625/-
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab: Rs. 500/- as online Application Charges only
- All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen, Punjab): Rs 500/- online Application charges + Exam fee Rs. 2500/-
- Physically Handicapped, Punjab: Rs. 500/- online Application charges + Exam fee Rs. 1250/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in the form of challan through any Branch of State Bank of Patiala.
Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university or institution and must have passed Punjabi of matric or its equivalent.
Selection Process: Through Competitive Exam
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online only through official website of Punjab Public Service Commission that is www.ppsc.gov.in.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, examination process, course of action, guidelines for filling the online application form, and general instruction for the applicants, please refer to official advertisement from PPSC, here http://www.ppsc.gov.in/pdf/pscscce2013/daepre.pdf
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2014, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Punjab, Latest Government Govt Jobs, PPSC Recruitment Exam » PPSC Recruitment 2014: Punjab Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam