Ordnance Factory-Khamaria, Jabalpur Recruitment For Semi-Skilled Tradesman-2013
Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh is inviting ONLINE applications from young and eligible Indian Citizens for filling up vacancies in the semi-skilled tradesman profile under its purview. The candidates, who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications & trade experience may apply ONLINE through Ordnance Factory- Khamaria’s website at www.ordkham.gov.in
The details of the recruitment procedure along with essential qualifying norms and application procedure are detailed as under:
- Opening date for Online Registration: 9-Feb-2013
- Last Date of online Registration of Application: 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Mode of Application: ONLINE only
Candidates many apply ONLINE through Ordnance Factory- Khamaria’s website at www.examfeedback.net/inputs/ofkhamariaappform.asp. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
Details of the vacancies:
- Name of the Post: Semi-Skilled Tradesman (in Various trades such as Danger Building Workers, Fitter (Gen), Fitter (Auto Electric), Fitter (Boiler), Fitter (Electric), Fitter (Pipe), Fitter (Refrigeration), Fitter (Electronic), Fitter (instruments), Machinist, Examiner, Grinder, Mason, Carpenter, Turner, Electroplater
- Number of Vacancies: Total 691 posts (Out of which, UR-357, SC-77, ST-138, OBC-98, PWD-21, & Ex-Servicemen-70)
- Age requirement: The candidate must be within 18-32 years as on closing date for receipt of application. However there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for SC, ST, OBC, PWD, Ex-Servicemen candidates
- Academics: The candidates interested for these posts must have passed Matriculation or its equivalent along with National Apprentice Certificate (NAC)/ National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by NCTVT in relevant trades
NOTE: The Degree and Diploma in Engineering will not be accepted for Direct Recruitment. If required numbers of candidates with NAC/NTC in relevant trade are not available in a particular trade then applicants with ITI or equivalent qualification will be considered against vacancy of the trade.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Candidates need to submit an application Fee of Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty only) along with the Online Application
- The fees can be remitted through Demand Draft only drawn in favour of “The Sr. General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Khamaria, Jabalpur – 482005” (Payable at Jabalpur). However, candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying any application fee
- The candidates who will be selected for the Semi-Skilled worker positions will be offered remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.1800 in the Pay Band -1.
- Other allowances will be paid selected candidates as per the rules of Ordnance Factory Board
- The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the Written Test, followed by a Trade test. The candidates will be selected on Merit ranking only
How To Apply:
a) Candidates must apply online through the website of Ordnance Factory, Khamaria, Jabalpur.
b) Candidates must keep scanned copy of their signature and recent photograph for online submission of application form
c) No changes in the Application Form is allowed and hence candidates should practice acute caution while submitting their online application.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur here.