Ordnance Factory Kalpi Road, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh is inviting ONLINE applications from young and eligible Indian Citizens for filling up vacancies in the Group C (semi-skilled) profiles under its purview. The candidates, who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications & trade experience may apply ONLINE through Ordnance Factory- Kanpur’s website at www.ofkanpur.gov.in
The details of the recruitment procedure along with essential qualifying norms and application procedure are detailed as under:
- Opening date for Online Registration: 02-Nov-2013 from 1000 Hours
- Last Date of online Registration of Application: 23-Nov-2013 till 2400 hours
- Last Date of receipt of hardcopy of Application: 23-Nov-2013
- Last Date of receipt of hardcopy of Application from far-flung areas: 30-Nov-2013
Mode of Application: ONLINE only
- Candidates many apply ONLINE through Ordnance Factory- Kanpur’s website at www.ofkanpur.gov.in . Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- The hardcopy of the application need to be sent by post to the Senior General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Kanpur at the address mentioned below.
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
Details of the vacancies:
- Labourer (Semi-Skilled) Group ‘C’
- Fitter General: 45 Posts
- Fitter Electric: 11 Posts
- Fitter Electronics: 28 Posts
- Machinist: 160 Posts
- Welder: 08 Posts
- Electroplater: 11 Posts
- Electrician: 24 Posts
- Painter: 11 Posts
- Examiner: 20 Posts
- Millwright: 26 Posts
- Turner: 62 Posts
- Tool maker: 04 Posts
- Blacksmith: 15 Posts
- Fitter Auto Electric: 01 Post
- Fitter Auto: 02 Posts
- Fitter Boiler: 06 Posts
- Mason: 04 Posts
- Carpenter: 04 Posts
- CP Worker: 07 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 59 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: Total 508 posts (Out of which, there will be appropriate reservation for various vacancies)
- For Group ‘C’ Posts: The candidate must be within 18-32 years as on closing date for receipt of application (23-Nov-2013).
- For LDC Posts: The candidate must be within 18-27 years as on closing date for receipt of application (23-Nov-2013).
- However there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for reserved category of candidates (SC, ST, OBC, PWD, Ex-Servicemen categories)
- For Group ‘C’ Posts: The candidates interested for these posts must have passed Matriculation (10th Standard) or SSC or its equivalent along with National Council of Trades for Vocational Training (NCTVT) certificate in the relevant trade Or, ITI Certificate in relevant trades. Engineering Degree / Diploma will not be accepted as qualification for these posts.
- For Lower Division Clerks: The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or its equivalent with typing speed of 35 words per minute in English OR 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (Equivalent to 10500 Key Depressions Per Hour in English and 9000 Key Depressions Per Hour in Hindi on an average of 05 Key depressions for each word.
- Candidates need to submit an application Fee of Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty only) along with the Online Application
- The fees can be remitted through Crossed Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order only drawn in favour of “The Senior General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Kalpi Road, Kanpur – 208009” (Payable at Kanpur Branch).
- However, candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying any application fee.
- The candidates who will be selected for the Group C (Semi-Skilled) positions will be offered remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.1800 in the Pay Band -1.
- The candidates who will be selected for the Lower Division Clerks will be offered remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.1900 in the Pay Band -1.
- Other allowances will be paid selected candidates as per the rules of Ordnance Factory Board
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the Phase-I (Written Test), followed by Phase-II (Trade test/ Typing Skill Test).
- Typing Skill test will be done on the computers provided by the OFB, Kanpur Selection Centre.
- The candidates will be selected on Merit ranking only
- The candidate can select either Hindi or English language to appear for Written Test and Trade Test
How To Apply:
a) Candidates must apply online through the website of Ordnance Factory, Kanpur at www.ofkanpur.gov.in .
b) Candidates must keep scanned copy of their signature and recent photograph for online submission of application form as per instructions
c) The printout of the application form along with necessary certificates must be sent to the following address with Left hand Thumb Impression of concerned candidates:
The Senior General Manager
Ordnance Factory, Kalpi Road, Kanpur – 208009 (UP)
d) The envelope containing application must be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MACHINIST (SEMI-SKILLED)/ LOWER DIVISION CLERK (as applicable)”
e) The application may be rejected if the candidate forgets to put his Thumb Impression on the hardcopy of the application.
f) The syllabus and other details of this appointment can be obtained from the website of the Ordnance Factory, Kanpur at www.ofkanpur.gov.in or at http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10201_1596_1314b.pdf
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2013, Employment News 2014, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, FreshersWorld, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In UP Uttar Pradesh, Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment, Latest Government Govt Jobs, Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment, Ordnance Factory Kanpur Recruitment » Ordnance Factory Kanpur Recruitment 2013-14 For Semi-Skilled Group ‘C’ & LDC Positions