Ordnance Equipment Factory (OEF), Kanpur invites application from eligible candidates for semi skilled Group C posts in various trades as Welder, Carpenter, Electrician, Fitter General, Machinist Leather, Leather Worker, and Tailor (Men) in the Industrial Establishment of the Ordnance Equipment Factory, Kanpur- 208001 (UP).
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: March 01, 2014 by 10.00 hrs
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications: March 21, 2014 by 17.00 hrs
- Closing Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Applications: March 28, 2014 by 17.00 hrs
Name of the Posts along with corresponding vacancies and reservations:
- Welder: 15 vacancies (Unreserved:07, OBC:04, SC:04)
- Carpenter: 10 vacancies (Unreserved: 06, OBC:02, SC:02)
- Electrician: 10 vacancies (Unreserved:06, OBC:02, SC:02)
- Fitter General: 01 vacancy (SC:01)
- Machinist Leather: 30 vacancies (Unreserved:16, OBC:08, SC:06)
- Leather Worker: 23 vacancies (Unreserved:11, OBC:06, SC:06)
- Tailor (Men): 116 vacancies (Unreserved:59, OBC:31, SC:25, ST:01)
Total Number of Vacancies: 205
Age Limit: Applicants should be less than 18 years and not above than 32 years as on last date of online application.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination, and have NAC/ NTC issued by NCVT.
Application Fee: Rs.50/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of crossed Indian Postal Order (I.P.O) or crossed Bank Draft issued from a Nationalized Bank in favour of The General Manager OEF, Kanpur.
Applicants must write Registration Number on the back side of IPO/ Demand Draft.
SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PHP and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Selection Process: Written Test of 100 marks, and Trade Test of qualifying in nature
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may online through Ordnance Equipment Factory (OEF), Kanpur website www.oefkanpur.gov.in.
Candidates are suggested to take print out of completed online application and send it along with requested IPO/ DD, and attested copies of requested documents/ certificates to The General Manager, Ordnance Equipment Factory, Phoolbagh, Kanpur 208001, Uttar Pradesh
Applicants are suggested to super-scribe “Recruitment Application form for the Post of ______________” on the top of the envelope.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, syllabus of written and trade test, mode of selection, detail on how to apply, and other general guidelines, please refer to official advertisement from Ordnance Equipment Factory (OEF), Kanpur, here English Hindi