Ordnance Clothing Factory Avadi, Recruitment 2013 For Semi-Skilled Grade In Industrial Establishment Group-C
Ordnance Clothing Factory, Avadi (OCFAV) is one of the first Factories among the Ordinance Group of Factories having certified with IS/ISO 9001:2008 certification and its Lab is the first among the OEF Group of Factory’s to obtain NABL accreditation.
With the recent notification, OCFAV is inviting applications in prescribed format from young and eligible Indian Citizens for filling up vacancies in the Semi-Skilled Grade in Industrial Establishment Group-C profiles under its purview. The candidates, who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications & trade experience may apply through the format of application as available from the OCFAV’s advertisement published at http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10201_1029_1314b.pdf
The details of the recruitment procedure along with essential qualifying norms and application procedure are detailed as under: Advertisement No: ORDFYS/OCFAV/DAVP/07/13-14/LB/001
- Opening date for Online Registration: 14-Aug-2013
- Last Date of online Registration of Application: 21 days from the week ending date of publication of this advertisement
Details of the vacancies ((Semi-Skilled) Group ‘C’):
- Tailor: 125 Posts (UR-67, OBC-33, SC-23, ST-02 & Ex-SM-12)
- Mechanic (Swing Machine): 01 Post (OBC)
- Electrician: 01 Post (OBC)
- The candidates who will be selected for the Semi-Skilled positions will be offered remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.1800 in the Pay Band -1.
- Other allowances will be paid selected candidates as per the rules of Ordnance Factory Board
- The candidate must be within 18-32 years as on closing date for receipt of application. However there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for reserved category of candidates (SC, ST, OBC, PWD, Ex-Servicemen categories)
- The candidates interested for these posts must have passed Matriculation (10th Standard) or SSC or its equivalent along with NTC/ NAC as issued by the NCTVT. In absence of NTC/ NAC the candidates having ITI/ Diploma Certificates will also be considered.
- Candidates need to submit an application Fee of Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty only) along with the Application
- The fees can be remitted through Crossed Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order only drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “The General Manager, Ordnance Clothing Factory, Avadi, Chennai – 600054” (Payable at Chennai).
- However, candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying any application fee
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the Phase-I (Written Test), followed by Phase-II (Trade test).
- However, if the number of applicants will be large, the Ordnance Clothing Factory, Avadi, Chennai under the discretion of the General Manager, may change the modalities of selection.
- The candidates will be selected on Merit ranking only
- The candidate can select either Hindi or English language to appear for Written Test and Trade Test
How To Apply:
a) Candidates must apply through the prescribed format of application only as available at the website of Ordnance Clothing Factory, Avadi, Chennai at http://ofbindia.gov.in or at http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10201_1029_1314b.pdf.
b) Candidates must attach a recent passport size photograph and other essential certificates along with the application before submission of application form as per instructions
c) The candidates should clearly indicate their mode of examination from any medium between Tamil/ English/ Hindi. If no such preference is mentioned, the choice will be automatically selected for English mode of examination only
d) The completed application form along with necessary certificates must be sent to the following address with Left hand Thumb Impression of concerned candidates:
The General Manager
Ordnance Clothing Factory, Avadi, Chennai – 600054
e) The envelope containing application must be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF —————— (Trade Name) Category —————- (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-SM)”
f) The syllabus and other details of this appointment can be obtained from the website of the Ordnance Clothing Factory, Avadi, Chennai at http://ofbindia.gov.in or at http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10201_1029_1314b.pdf.