ONGC Recruitment 2014 For Class-I Executive From Geo-Scientists, Engineers, MBA & CA/ ICWA
With a view to fill up the upcoming requirements, ONGC invited competent individuals, who have qualified as Geo-Scientists, Engineers, MBA, CA and ICWA, and have good academic record to apply for the positions in the Class-I Executive (E-1) scales.
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Limited is the flagship Company from India which has attained its MAHARATNA status in April, 2012 and has been ranked the 3rd in the world in Exploration and Production.
The various details of the vacancy positions are as mentioned below:
- Date of starting of Online registration: 22-Mar-2014
- Date of closing of Online registration: 11-Apr-2014
Details of Vacancies:
- Transport Officer: 12 Posts
- Security Officer: 07 Posts
- Programming Officer: 04 Posts
- Medical Officer: 12 Posts
- Materials Management Officer: 22 Posts
- Marine Officer: 04 Posts
- HR Executive: 12 Posts
- Geophysicist (Wells): 22 Posts
- Geophysicist (Surface): 28 Posts
- Geologist: 41 Posts
- Fire Officer: 08 Posts
- Finance & Accounts Officer: 42 Posts
- Chemist: 74 Posts
- Assistant Legal Adviser: 06 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Reservoir): 14 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Production): 217 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical): 72 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Instrumentation): 23 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Environment): 06 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics): 18 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical): 47 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Drilling): 110 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): 10 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Cementing): 31 Posts
- The candidates selected for this post will be eligible for getting a pay scale of Rs.24900 – Rs.50500 with other perks and remunerations as per the provisions of ONGC for E-I level of Employment.
- This scale with also include 3% annual increment in the IDA pattern.
Criteria with respect to Age:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- All candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement at the website of ONGC or at the Employment News published on 22-Mar-2014 to know the exact details of age for each post.
- In case of SC/ ST, PWD, Ex-SM and Departmental candidates the age relaxation will be applicable as per company norms.
Mode of Application:
The applications will be accepted ONLINE only through the website of ONGC at www.ongcindia.com. No other modes of application will ever be accepted.
- All candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement at the website of ONGC or at the Employment News published on 22-Mar-2014 to know about the application fee for these posts.
- The selection will be based on i) Written Test, ii) Physical Tests (Where ever applicable), iii) Psychometric Test and iv) Personal Interview
- The written test will be of Objective Type and solely based on the educational qualification asked for a particular post
- Candidates short-listed for Interview will have to bring original certificates as proof or else, they may not be allowed for interview process.
- The candidates will have to qualify at each stage separately and in aggregate.
Nature of Job:
- As the nature of most of the job profiles demand outdoor field works in shift duties, and require acute technical skills and understanding, the candidates are required to get ready mentally and physically to adopt such job profiles. The jobs are semi-mobile in nature and therefore may be subject to onshore-offshore transfers within/ outside of the country.
How to Apply:
- The applications will be accepted ONLINE only through the website of ONGC at www.ongcindia.com. No other modes of application will ever be accepted.
- The candidates are requested to go through the detailed advertisement as available at the above website in the Careers Section (www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/ongcindia/home/career/recruitment+notices/recruitment-2014 ) or the Employment News published on 22-Mar-2014 to determine exact eligibility requirements.
- Valid email ID with validity for minimum period of six months from the date of application is mandatory for submission of Online Application.
- The fee need to be submitted as per the instructions on the detailed advertisement.
- Recent passport size photograph and scan copy of fee payment proof along with scanned signature will be required for Online Application Submission
- The print out of the online application along with all supporting documents and proof of fee payment must be sent to the address as mentioned in the detailed advertisement.
- Keep a photo copy of registration slip, Challan and other essential information like email ID and password for record and reference
- Keep a NOC from concerned employer in case the applicant is working in any Govt. Organization/ PSU.
- Any form of canvassing will be strongly condemned and strict disciplinary actions will be initiated against such candidates.
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2014, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, FreshersWorld, Latest Government Govt Jobs, ONGC Recruitment » ONGC Recruitment 2014 www.ongcindia.com 842 Vacancies Apply Online