Over 56 years of its existence ONGC has crossed many a milestone in the Petroleum and Energy sector of India. In the process the ONGC has gathers the most acclaimed Maharatna status. From a modest beginning, ONGC has grown to be one of the largest Energy and Petroleum companies in the world being ranked as 2nd in India in terms of reserves and production. This company has also achieved the prestigious award of the “Most Attractive Employer”.
ONGC- Southern Sector, Karaikal invites applications from young and energetic professionals for various posts. This selection will also be held for a special recruitment for ST category. The applicants should have registered with the Employment Exchanges Tamil Nadu and Puduchery, and should be willing to be engaged on a fixed tenure of 4 years.
Recruitment Advertisement No. 03/2013
Important dates to reckon for:
- Starting date of Online Registration of application: 16-April-2013 1000 hours
- Last date for Online Registration of application: 06-May-2013 1800 hours
- Last date for receipt of registration slip: 16-May-2013 1800 hours
- Tentative Date of written examination: 09-June-2013 (forenoon)
Vacancies: For details log in to the ONGC portal at www.ongcindia.com
Total Number of vacancies – 12 numbers
- Field Operator – 11 posts (General-08 and SC-03)
- Field Operator – 1 post (Special Entry for ST)
- Out of these total numbers of 12 posts, 06 posts are meant for Winch Operations and Heavy Vehicles Operations for which only candidates with Valid Driving License for Heavy Vehicle / Heavy Goods Vehicles can apply
The applicant should have completed High School (Class X) and should have completed ITI Trade Certificate in Fitting / Diesel / Turner / Machining / Welding / Diesel Mechanic / Mechanic (Diesel vehicle) / Mechanic (Motor vehicle) with 60% marks in ITI for Gen & OBC Candidates & 50% marks for SC/ST candidates. (Candidates with 65% (55% for SC/ST) marks in ITI trades will be preferred.
Apart from this for 6 numbers of candidates a Valid Driving License for Heavy Vehicle / Heavy Goods Vehicles will be required.
The selected candidates will be paid a consolidated salary of Rs.26700 per month inclusive of all allowances.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Criteria with respect to Age:
- All candidates should be within a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 30 years.
- The reference age will be reckoned as on 20-April-2013.
- In case of Sc, ST, Ex-SM and Departmental candidates the age relaxation will be applicable as per company norms
- For General and OBC : Rs. 300
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Sm: Rs. 100
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Candidates are required to pay Registration Fee vide SBI Challan downloadable from www.ongcindia.com. This fee has to be paid to ONGC Account No. 30827318409. Branch Code: 1576.
- The selection will be based on i) Written Test, ii) Physical Standard/ Fitness Tests (Where ever applicable) and iii) Personal Interview
- The candidates will have to qualify at each stage separately and in aggregate.
Mode of Application:
- The applications will be accepted ONLINE only through the website of ONGC at www.ongcindia.com. No other modes of application will ever be accepted.
- Valid email ID with validity for minimum period of six months from the date of application
- SBI Challan downloaded from the website, completely filled in and fee deposited in concerned account
- Recent passport size photograph and scan copy of Bank Challan along with scanned signature will be required for Online Application Submission
- The print out of the online application along with all supporting documents and proof of fee payment must be sent to the following address as per the mentioned dates: (i.e. on or before 16-May-2013)
The Advertiser (ONGC-SS)
Post Box No.–9248
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office
- Keep a photo copy of registration slip, Challan and other essential information like email ID and password for record and reference
- Any form of canvassing will be strongly condemned and strict disciplinary actions will be initiated against such candidates
- Online Registration Slip has to be forwarded to the designated address by Ordinary Post only. Registered / Speed Post / Courier Service will not be accepted.
- The envelope containing application should be super-scribed as “Karaikal – Application for the post of Field Operator”
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here ONGC Recruitment 2013 For Field Operator in Southern Sector, Karaikal.
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Puducherry, Latest Government Govt Jobs, ONGC Recruitment » ONGC Recruitment 2013 For Field Operator in Southern Sector, Karaikal