ONGC Energy Centre, invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Project Associate in Chemical Engineering Discipline, and Project Fellow in various Disciplines as Biotechnology, Microbiology, Physics, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering, and Geology/ Geophysics.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: July 22, 2013
Name of the Post:
- Project Associate (Chemical Engineering): 01 Vacancy
- Project Fellow: 12 Vacancies
Discipline Wise Vacancies of Project Fellow Posts:
- Biotechnology: 01 Vacancy
- Microbiology: 01 Vacancy
- Physics: 01 Vacancy
- Chemical Engineering: 02 Vacancies
- Engineering- Mechanical/ Electrical: 02 Vacancies
- Geology/ Geophysics: 05 Vacancies
Total Number of Vacancies: 13
- Project Associate: Rs. 9, 00,000/- per annum
- Project Fellow: Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- per month plus Stipend and Allowances as per rule
- Project Associate: M. Tech in Chemical Engineering with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. Minimum two years of experience is required.
- Project Fellow:
B.E./ B. Tech in relevant discipline, in case Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering.
M. Sc in relevant discipline, in case Microbiology, Physics.
Post-graduate in relevant discipline, in case Geology/ Geophysics
Note: Experience is not required but candidates having relevancy experience will get preferred.
Selection Process: On the basis of two tier selection procedure i.e. screening of CVs followed by interview of short-listed candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application in prescribed format in all manners along with latest CVs by email, with the Subject Line: OEC 2013 – Position Code – Name of Candidate, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on this recruitment such as required experience, place of posting, terms of Appointment and much more, please refer to official advertisement from ONGC, here ONGC Energy Centre Recruitment July 2013.
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- Bharat Electronics Ltd Recruitment 2014 For Deputy Engineer Vacancies Central Services division Ghaziabad unit of Bharat Electronics Limited, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Deputy Engineer on fixed tenure for a period of three years.
- BHEL Recruitment 2014 For Civil And Mechanical Engineers BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.) serves the core sector companies pertaining to Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (Railway), Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas and Defense. BHEL curren...
- BCPL Recruitment 2014: 100 Non Executive Vacancies Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Foreman, Junior Personal Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Assistant, Operator, Technicia...
- Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment 2014 For 345 Various Vacancies Mazagon Dock Limited, Mumbai invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Technical, Staff and Operatives posts in various trades in skilled grades for appointment on Permanent b...
- RCFL Recruitment 2014: 42 Act Apprentices Vacancies Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd, Mumbai, Government of India invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Act Apprentices in various trades as Attendant Operator, Instr...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.