Odisha Public Service Commission Announces Judicial Service Examination, 2013
ADVERTISEMENT No. 15 OF 2012-13
Odisha Public Service Commission, as one of the apex authorities for recruitment and administrative support for government departments and functionaries has invited application from eligible candidates for recruitment to 24 posts of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service under Law Department by Direct Recruitment. Detailed information and application forms can be availed in official portal of OPSC at www.opsconline.gov.in and http://opsc.gov.in .
- Starting date for registration of Online Application Form: from 8-March-13
- Last date for registration of Online Application Form: 10-April-2013 till 11:59 PM
- Last date for receipt of application fee at any STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch: 12-April-2013
- Last date for receipt of print out/hard copy of Online Application along with copy of specified documents/ certificates: will be declared after the publication of OJS Prelims Results
- Preliminary Written Examination: Tentatively during May 2013
- Main Written Examination: Tentatively during July 2013
Name Of The Posts And Number Of Vacancies:
- Civil Judge in Odisha Judicial Service – Total 24 posts
Out of which Un-reserved -12 posts (4-Women), S.E.B.C. – 03 posts (01-Women), Scheduled Caste – 04 posts (01-Women) and Scheduled Tribe – 05 posts (01-Women)
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- The selected candidates will be eligible for the Pay Scale of Rs.27700-Rs.44770
- The candidates will get other allowances and perks as per OJS service norms
Essential Eligibility Factors:
- Educational Qualification & Experience: A candidate must hold the following set of qualification to become eligible to apply:
Candidate must be a Graduate in Law of a University or Institution recognized by the Government
A Superintendent or a Ministerial Officer in the High Court or any Civil or Criminal Court sub-ordinate to the High Court or an Assistant Law Officer or Translator of the Law Department of Government, shall also be eligible for appearing at the Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service, if he/she is a Graduate in Law of a University recognized by the Government, has approved service in the High Court or in any Civil or Criminal Court sub-ordinate to the High Court or in the Law Department of not less than seven years by the last date of submission of application (Such candidates should not exceed 39 years of age as on the last date of submission of application)
- Age: A candidate should be under 35 years and over 23 years of age on the 01-August-2013. (As per the Date of birth entered in the High School Certificate)
For Departmental candidates, the maximum age is set at 39 years
Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per norms.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- For Unreserved/ OBC category/ other state candidates: Rs 300
- For SC/ST candidates of Odisha: Fees are exempted
- For PWD candidates: Fees are exempted
How To Pay:
- Candidates are required to take a printout of finally submitted online Application for future use and take printout of online challan (pay- in- slip) for payment of requisite fee at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
Mode of Selection:
Direct recruitment to the Cadre of Civil Judges shall be made by the Commission through a competitive examination which shall consist of three parts, i.e. (i) Preliminary Written Examination, (ii) Main Written Examination and (iii) Interview in the manner provided in the Rules.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- Candidates must go through this Detailed Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up the online application form.
- Candidates must apply online through the concerned website of the OPSC.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of application at this moment.
- The applicants will be required to send the hard copy of application along with other essential credentials and certificates after publication of OJS Preliminary Examination results at the dates to be notified later
- OBC certificates will not be considered in place of SEBC certificates
Address For sending Detailed Application Form:
The Special Secretary
Odisha Public Service Commission
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from OPSC here Odisha Public Service Commission Announces Judicial Service Examination, 2013.
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Odisha Orissa, Latest Government Govt Jobs, OPSC Recruitment Exam » Odisha PSC Recruitment 2013: Judicial Service Exam 2013