Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., a Public Sector Undertaking of Government of Odisha invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Jr. Stenographer, Matric CT Teacher, Physical Education Teacher, Jr. Nurse, and Radiographer.
Last Date for receipt of application: January 15, 2014
Name of the Posts along with corresponding vacancies:
- Jr. Stenographer: 15 posts
- Matric CT Teacher-II: 07 posts
- Physical Education Teacher-II: 1 post
- Jr. Nurse: 11 posts
- Plumber-III: 10 posts
- Radiographer-III: 01 post
Total Number of Vacancies: 45
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 32 years as on 01 January, 2014 for Junior Stenographer post.
- Jr. Stenographer and Jr. Nurse: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Rs. 2800/-
- Matric CT Teacher-II, Physical Education Teacher-II, Plumber-III: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Rs. 2000/-
- · Radiographer-III: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Rs. 2200/-
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Jr. Stenographer: Graduate and Stenography from a recognized Institute with Diploma in Computer Application
- Matric CT Teacher-II: 12th pass with successful completion of CT training.
- Physical Education Teacher-II: HSC with CPED/BPED/MPED or equivalent
- Jr. Nurse: 12th in Science with Diploma in Nursing from an Institute Recognized by H&FW Department, Government of Odisha.& approved by O.N.C/ Indian Nursing Council.
- Plumber-III: HSC with ITI in Plumbing from recognized Institute
- Radiographer-III: 12th pass Science with DMRT from Institute Recognized by H & FW Department, Government of Odisha / Govt. of India
Selection Process: Selection process will be based on Personal Interview of short-listed candidates BASED ON the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates (Domiciles of the State of Odisha) may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with attested copies of mark sheets, certificates of HSC examination and on-wards, age certificate, caste certificate, experience certificate, by post to the
General Manager (P&A) I/c, Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., OMC House, Bhubaneswar-751001.
Candidates must super scribe as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________” on top of the envelope.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, breakout of vacancies, selection procedure, prescribed application format and much more, please refer to official advertisement from Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., here www.orissamining.com/web/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=3xN06eOKxgw%3d&tabid=191