NPCIL, a premier public sector enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Nurse on Fixed Term basis for a period of One year in KGS Hospital at Kaiga Township, Karwar, Uttara Kannada District, Karnataka.
Advertisement Number – KAIGA SITE/HRM-01/2013
Last Date for the submission of applications: April 02, 2013
Date for walk-in: April 03, 2013 between 10:00 Hrs. to 17:00 Hrs.
Names of Posts: Fixed Term Nurse
Total Number of Vacancies: 03 (Unreserved- 02, OBC- 01)
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years as on March 09, 2013 and maximum 35 years as on April 02, 2013
Remuneration: Rs. 22,000/- pm
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Degree in Nursing, OR
- HSC & Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery (3 years course) and Registration as ‘A’ Grade Nurse, OR
- Nursing “A” Certificate with 3 years relevant experience (after obtaining requisite qualification) in Hospital or Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed Forces.
Selection Process: Interview
Note: Candidates must bring two passport size photographs and produce Original certificates including Registration certificate, Proof of age, qualification, caste etc at the the time of Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview at Nisarga Guest House, Kaiga Township, Mallapur, Uttara Kannada Dist., Karnataka on April 03, 2013 between 10:00 Hrs. to 17:00 Hrs. Candidates may also send their duly completed application in prescribed format only by emails to email@example.com in, by April 02, 2013.
For more information on this recruitment such as prescribed application form, please refer to official advertisement NPCIL, here NPCIL Recruitment 2013 For Fixed Term Nurses.
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
- Govt Jobs in Daman and Diu 2015: Data Entry Operator Permanent Vacancies Administration of Daman & Diu invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Data Entry Operator in the Government Polytechnic, Daman and Department of Planning & Statistic...
- New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment 2015: 23 Asst. Traffic Inspector Posts New Mangalore Port Trust, Ministry of Shipping, Government of India, invites application from eligible candidates (resident of Karnataka) for DIRECT recruitment of Assistant Traffic Inspector posts...
- WBSEDCL Recruitment 2015 For 123 Technical/ Non Technical Vacancies West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Medical Officer, Assistant Manager, Sub Assi...
- WB Health Recruitment 2015: 488 ANM Vacancies West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Samiti, invites applications from interested and eligible female candidates for the posts of Trained ANM on contract basis under National Urban Health Missio...
- GAIL Recruitment 2014-15 For Various Non-Executives Posts GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna Public Sector Unit, invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Junior Fireman, Assistant (Store and Purchase), Fire Operator, and Assistant I...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.