NPCIL, a premier public sector enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Nurse on Fixed Term basis for a period of One year in KGS Hospital at Kaiga Township, Karwar, Uttara Kannada District, Karnataka.
Advertisement Number – KAIGA SITE/HRM-01/2013
Last Date for the submission of applications: April 02, 2013
Date for walk-in: April 03, 2013 between 10:00 Hrs. to 17:00 Hrs.
Names of Posts: Fixed Term Nurse
Total Number of Vacancies: 03 (Unreserved- 02, OBC- 01)
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years as on March 09, 2013 and maximum 35 years as on April 02, 2013
Remuneration: Rs. 22,000/- pm
- Degree in Nursing, OR
- HSC & Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery (3 years course) and Registration as ‘A’ Grade Nurse, OR
- Nursing “A” Certificate with 3 years relevant experience (after obtaining requisite qualification) in Hospital or Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed Forces.
Selection Process: Interview
Note: Candidates must bring two passport size photographs and produce Original certificates including Registration certificate, Proof of age, qualification, caste etc at the the time of Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview at Nisarga Guest House, Kaiga Township, Mallapur, Uttara Kannada Dist., Karnataka on April 03, 2013 between 10:00 Hrs. to 17:00 Hrs. Candidates may also send their duly completed application in prescribed format only by emails to firstname.lastname@example.org in, by April 02, 2013.
For more information on this recruitment such as prescribed application form, please refer to official advertisement NPCIL, here NPCIL Recruitment 2013 For Fixed Term Nurses.
- Upcoming NPCIL Recruitment Jobs Developing Skills and Vision working with Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited came into...
- NPCIL Recruitment 2012 – 181 vacancies Under Different Disciplines Nuclear Power Corporation of India is one of the leading public sector undertakings which woks under the administrative control of...
- MCD Recruitment 2012 – 2013: 583 Various Vacancies Delhi Municipal Corporation invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Public Health Nurse, Pharmacist (Allopathic), ‘A’ Grade Staff...
- A Bright Future For Young Women In Military Nursing Service: Short Service Commission Officers The Indian military nursing service has issued the notice for recruitment of Short Service Commission Officers (Female). Join the Armed Forces Medical...
- West Bengal Health & FW Department Recruitment 2012 For Staff Nurse (Grade-II) Directorate of health services of West Bengal has published the advertisement for the second phase of recruitment of Staff Nurse...