National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC Ltd) invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Management Trainee on regular basis.
Selected candidates will be required to undergo training for a period of one year. After successful completion of training, candidates shall be absorbed in E-1 Grade as Dy. Manager in their respective discipline at various works/ related assignment in respective fields.
Last Date for submission of application: February 28, 2014
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
Total Number of Vacancies: 05
Age Limit: Maximum 27 years as on June 30, 2014
Candidates should have completed CA / ICWA/ MBA (Finance) from an Indian University/ Institute recognized by AICTE/ UGC.
Emoluments during Training: Rs. 30,000/- per month
Pay Scale (After Successful Training): Rs.16400-40500 (IDA)
For General and OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
For SC/ ST candidates: Rs.125/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque only with the validity of three months drawn in favour of “NPCC Ltd” payable at Faridabad (Haryana). Candidates must write name, address and post applied for on the back side of the Demand Draft.
Selection Process: Personal Interview
How to Apply: Download Application Form Here
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with latest passport size photograph, photocopies of testimonials, education qualifications certificates, Date of Birth/ Proof of age certificate, experience certificates and requested application fee to the
The General Manager (HR),
Plot No. 67-68, Sector-25,
Faridabad – 121004 (Haryana)
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, educational qualification, general condition and much more, please refer to official advertisement from NPCCL, here www.npcc.gov.in/writereaddata/others/Detailed_ADVT._-MTs_(Finance)_final.pdf
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- HPSC Recruitment 2014-15 H.C.S (Judicial Branch) Exam 2014 Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in the Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Branch).
- NTC Limited Recruitment 2014: Experienced Professionals in Various Disciplines National Textile Corporation Limited invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Senior Manager, and Joint Manager in various discipline...
- IOCL Panipat Refinery Recruitment 2014-15 for Induction of Non-Executive Personnel Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is a Maharatna company and the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune Global 500 company. The IndianOil Group of Companies owns and operates 10 ...
- Cotton Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2014-15: Assistant Manager Marketing Posts Cotton Corporation of India Limited, a government of India undertaking, under ministry of textiles, invites applications from eligible candidates for Group B posts of Assistant Manager (Marketing)....
- ODISHA DISCOMS: NESCO, WESCO, SOUTHCO Recruitment 2014-15: 141 GET, MT Vacancies NESCO, WESCO, and SOUTHCO, Electricity Distribution Companies, Odisha invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee, Management Trainee, and Junior Acco...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.