Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Singrauli, a miniratna PSU, and a Subsidiary of Coal India Limited, invites application from eligible SC/ ST candidates for 291 various posts.
- Closing Date for submission of Online Application: March 24, 2014
- Closing Date for Receipt of Application: March 31, 2014
Name of the Posts, Corresponding Vacancies and Reservations:
- Accountant Grade A: 04 vacancies (ST-04)
- Assistant Security Sub Inspector, Grade D: 14 vacancies (SC-5, ST-9)
- Dy. Mine Surveyor, Grade C: 10 vacancies (ST-10)
- ITI Auto Electrician Trainee, Cat II: 10 vacancies (SC-4, ST-6)
- ITI Diesel Mechanic Trainee, Cat II: 45 vacancies (SC-19, ST-26)
- ITI Electrician Trainee, Cat III: 45 vacancies (ST-45)
- ITI Motor Mechanic Trainee, Cat III: 17 vacancies (ST-17)
- ITI Welder Trainee, Cat II: 14 vacancies (ST-14)
- Jr. Overman, Grade C: 38 vacancies (SC-14, ST-24)
- Jr. Stenographer (English), Grade C: 03 vacancies (SC-1, ST-2)
- Jr. Stenographer (OL)-Rajbhasha, Grade C: 01 vacancy (ST-1)
- Jr. Pharmacist Grade C: 01 vacancy (ST-1)
- Mining Sirdar, Grade-C: 24 vacancies (SC-3, ST-21)
- Security Guard, Grade G: 61 vacancies (SC-24, ST-37)
- Staff Nurse Grade C: 03 vacancies (SC-3)
- Tech. Radiographer, Grade C: 01 vacancy (ST-1)
Total Number of Vacancies: 291
Age Limit: As on February 28, 2014
For the posts of Assistant Security Sub Inspector, and Security Guard: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 43 years
For All other Posts: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 38 years
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Grade A Posts: Rs. 22149.01 per month
- Grade C Posts: Rs. 19035.02 per month
- Grade D posts: Rs. 17605.41 per month
- Grade G posts: Rs. 16458.90 per month
- Cat-III Posts: Rs. 636.77 daily
- Cat-II Posts: Rs. 617.94 daily
Besides of pay, candidates will get other allowances and fringe benefits as per Company’s rules/NCWA-IX.
Selection Process: Written Test followed by Personal Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Northern Coalfields Limited. Open www.ncl.gov.in, click on Career Link, then open Online Recruitment Link.
Candidates are suggested to take print out of completed online application form, and send the hard copy along with attested photocopies of all requested documents/ testimonials by Ordinary post to Post Box No. 2508, Karol Bagh Post Office, New Delhi- 110005
Candidates must write as “THE APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF . . . . . . . , NCL, (SRD)” on the envelope.
For more information on this recruitment such as requisite qualification and experiences, required physical standards, prescribed application format, selection procedure and much more, please refer to official advertisement from Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Singrauli, here http://www.ncl.nic.in/career/recruitment/SRD