National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) is in the process of massive expansion and diversification activities both in India and abroad. Tighten your belt for massive upcoming vacancies.
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of 15 Junior Stenographer trainee vacancies.
Last Date for submission of Applications: February 16, 2013
Total Number of Vacancies: 15
Name of the Post: Junior Stenographer Grade III (Trainee)
Age Limit: Maximum 30 years
There is five years relaxation for SC/ ST candidates, three years relaxation for OBC candidates, PWD and Ex-serviceman will get relaxation as per government rules.
Stipend (During training period): Rs. 9500/-pm for the first 12 months and Rs. 10000/- for the remaining six months.
Duration of Training Period: 18 months
Candidate must possess Graduation in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from a recognized university.
Pass in Lower Grade English Short Hand & Higher Grade English Type Writing Examination from Board of Technical Education/ equivalent.
Selection Process: Selection Process will be based on the written test/ shorthand test and Typing test followed by interview.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may send their complete Bio Data including name, father’s name, category (SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen/ OBC), Date of Birth, qualification, experience, the Post Applied for, discipline and grade applied for, and other particulars along with copies of certificates to Assistant General Manager (Personnel), NMDC Ltd, “Khanij Bhavan”, Castle Hills, Masab Tank, Hyderabad-500028
For more information on this recruitment, please refer to official advertisement from NMDC here www.nmdc.co.in/Careers/Default.aspx.
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- Paradip Refineries, IOCL Recruitment 2014: 113 Junior Engineering Assistant Vacancies With recent recruitment notification, Paradip Refineries Division, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Enginee...
- BHEL Recruitment 2014 For Civil And Mechanical Engineers BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.) serves the core sector companies pertaining to Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (Railway), Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas and Defense. BHEL curren...
- Odisha SSC Recruitment 2014 For 551 Posts Of Junior Engineer Civil Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) as the nodal agency for selection of candidates for various government positions, has been serving the people of Odisha through its service response. With t...
- NIREH-Bhopal (ICMR) Recruitment 2014 For Director & Scientists National Institute for Research in Environmental Health (NIREH) at Bhopal is functioning since 2010 as a research establishment under the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). The NIREH is est...
- NLC Recruitment 2014 For 157 Posts of Junior Engineer Trainee (Mining) Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Recruitment 2014 For 157 Posts of Junior Engineer Trainee (Mining)
Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) Limited is a Navratna Enterprise, under the administrative ...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.