National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) is in the process of massive expansion and diversification activities both in India and abroad. Tighten your belt for massive upcoming vacancies.
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of 15 Junior Stenographer trainee vacancies.
Last Date for submission of Applications: February 16, 2013
Total Number of Vacancies: 15
Name of the Post: Junior Stenographer Grade III (Trainee)
Age Limit: Maximum 30 years
There is five years relaxation for SC/ ST candidates, three years relaxation for OBC candidates, PWD and Ex-serviceman will get relaxation as per government rules.
Stipend (During training period): Rs. 9500/-pm for the first 12 months and Rs. 10000/- for the remaining six months.
Duration of Training Period: 18 months
Candidate must possess Graduation in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from a recognized university.
Pass in Lower Grade English Short Hand & Higher Grade English Type Writing Examination from Board of Technical Education/ equivalent.
Selection Process: Selection Process will be based on the written test/ shorthand test and Typing test followed by interview.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may send their complete Bio Data including name, father’s name, category (SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen/ OBC), Date of Birth, qualification, experience, the Post Applied for, discipline and grade applied for, and other particulars along with copies of certificates to Assistant General Manager (Personnel), NMDC Ltd, “Khanij Bhavan”, Castle Hills, Masab Tank, Hyderabad-500028
For more information on this recruitment, please refer to official advertisement from NMDC here www.nmdc.co.in/Careers/Default.aspx.
- NMDC Recruitment 2013 – 31 Junior Officer (Mining) Vacancies NMDC stands for National Mineral Development Corporation. The company is the Navratna public sector enterprise whose main business is mining....
- NMDC Recruitment Jobs NMDC stands for National Mineral Development Corporation is Navratna Public Sector Unit declared by the Indian Government and is supervised...
- NMDC Recruitment 2013 – 11 Managerial Vacancies National Mineral Development Corporation is a public limited company under Ministry of Steel. It is one of the leading mining...
- BECIL Jobs 2013 – 94 Various Openings Broad Cast Engineering Consultants India limited invites applications from eligible candidates for the Content Auditor, senior monitor, Monitor, Shift Manager,...
- SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam 2013 Notification The Staff Selection Commission was set up in India mainly for conducting recruitment of various Indian candidates for the vacancies...