National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) is in the process of massive expansion and diversification activities both in India and abroad. Tighten your belt for massive upcoming vacancies.
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of 15 Junior Stenographer trainee vacancies.
Last Date for submission of Applications: February 16, 2013
Total Number of Vacancies: 15
Name of the Post: Junior Stenographer Grade III (Trainee)
Age Limit: Maximum 30 years
There is five years relaxation for SC/ ST candidates, three years relaxation for OBC candidates, PWD and Ex-serviceman will get relaxation as per government rules.
Stipend (During training period): Rs. 9500/-pm for the first 12 months and Rs. 10000/- for the remaining six months.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Duration of Training Period: 18 months
Candidate must possess Graduation in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from a recognized university.
Pass in Lower Grade English Short Hand & Higher Grade English Type Writing Examination from Board of Technical Education/ equivalent.
Selection Process: Selection Process will be based on the written test/ shorthand test and Typing test followed by interview.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may send their complete Bio Data including name, father’s name, category (SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen/ OBC), Date of Birth, qualification, experience, the Post Applied for, discipline and grade applied for, and other particulars along with copies of certificates to Assistant General Manager (Personnel), NMDC Ltd, “Khanij Bhavan”, Castle Hills, Masab Tank, Hyderabad-500028
For more information on this recruitment, please refer to official advertisement from NMDC here www.nmdc.co.in/Careers/Default.aspx.
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- GAIL Recruitment 2014-15 For Various Non-Executives Posts GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna Public Sector Unit, invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Junior Fireman, Assistant (Store and Purchase), Fire Operator, and Assistant I...
- Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2014-15 For 548 TGT Masters/ Mistresses Posts Education Department, Chandigarh Administration, invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the recruitment of Masters/ Mistresses (TGT) on REGULAR BASIS. Candidates must have...
- CSPHCL Recruitment 2014-15: 132 Junior Engineer (T&D)/ (Civil) Trainees Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited, a government of Chhattisgarh undertaking, invites online applications from eligible candidates for Junior Engineer (T&D)/ (Civil) – Trainee in ...
- Manipur PSC Recruitment 2014-15: 32 Assistant Agriculture Officer Vacancies Manipur Public Service Commission invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Agriculture Officer in the Horticulture and Soil conservation Department.
- Air India Limited Recruitment 2014-15: 161 Trainee Cabin Crew Vacancies in Northern and Southern Regions Air India Limited invites application from eligible unmarried candidates for recruitment of Trainee Cabin Crew in Northern and Southern Regions for an initial period of five years, which is extenda...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.