Naval Dockyard (Mumbai) Recruitment 2014 For 47 Chargeman in Gr-C Non-Gazetted Posts
Naval Dockyard (Mumbai) under Western Naval Command is one of the most technically sophisticated ship manufacturing and repair units in the country. This Dockyard happens to be one of the oldest shipyards of the country and has imbibed a high degree of skills in repair and maintenance of a wide variety of modern warships and submarines. This dockyard also specializes in fitting of state of the art weapons, torpedoes, guns, advanced propulsion systems, electronic control and monitoring devices, missile guidance systems, high speed diesel engines, and communication systems.
Presently the Dockyard is operating with one of the most competent workforces of the country and has a good number of skilled personnel in different trades, employed in various work centers engaged in ship manufacturing and repair activities. This is one of the largest organizations of its kind on the Western Coast of India. Instituted as Bombay Dockyard, today Naval Dockyard has achieved the position of being a very important dockyard of the country.
Presently Naval Dockyard (Mumbai) is inviting application from dedicated and competent Indian male citizens to join the posts of Chargeman in the ND (MBI). The applications are invited through Online Mode and through the website at www.godiwadabhartee.com.
The details of the eligibility criteria and the essential credentials are mentioned as under:
Important Date Schedule:
- Starting date for Online Registration of Application: 20-Jan-2014 from 0900 hours
- Final date for Online Registration of Application: 03-Feb-2014 till 1700 hours
Posts to be Filled Up: Chargeman
Number of Vacancies: Total 47 Posts (Gen-40, OBC-05, SC-02)
- Weapon Fitter: 01 Post (UR)
- Radio Fitter: 01 Post (UR)
- Radar Fitter: 01 Post (UR)
- Electronics Fitter: 04 Posts (OBC-01, UR-03)
- Instrument Fitter: 02 Posts (UR)
- Electrical/ Power: 09 Posts (SC-01, OBC-02, UR-06)
- Ship Fitter: 01 Post (UR)
- Welder: 01 Post (UR)
- Painter: 01 Post (UR)
10. Shipwright: 01 Post (UR)
11. Lagger: 01 Post (UR)
12. Rigger: 01 Post (UR)
13. Engine Fitter: 03 Posts (OBC-01, UR-02)
14. Machinery Control Fitter: 03 Posts (UR)
15. REF & AC Fitter: 01 Post (UR)
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
16. Pipe Fitter: 01 Post (UR)
17. Foundry: 01 Post (UR)
18. Gas Turbine Fitter: 02 Posts (UR)
19. Machinist: 07 Posts (SC-01, OBC-01, UR-05)
20. Boiler Maker: 01 Post (UR)
21. Millwright Fitter: 02 Posts (UR)
22. Civil Works: 01 Post (UR)
23. Ice Fitter Crane: 01 Posts (UR)
- The candidates selected as Tradesman (Skilled) will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.9300- Rs.34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200 under PB-II
- Apart from the basic pay scale the candidates selected will be eligible to get allowances and other facilities as per rules
- Age of the candidate should be within 18 to 25 years as on the closing date of submission of application. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per prevailing rules.
- The applicant should have passes Degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- OR, the candidate should have passed Diploma in Engineering in the concerned disciplines from a recognized institute of repute.
- The selection process shall consist of short-listing of candidates for an Objective type Written Test and followed by an Interview and Medical Examination (where desired) for selecting the candidates on a Merit Listing.
- The recruitment will be conducted in a free and fair manner.
How to Apply:
- Eligible applicants are required to apply through ‘On-line application Format’ available on ND(MBI) recruitment website www.godiwadabhartee.com
- Candidates need to read the instructions and fill the application form as per the exact requirements as mentioned on the portal http://www.davp.nic.in/ with the advertisement no: DAVP 10702/11/0451/1314
- A valid email ID and scanned copy of Signature and Photographs are required for completing the Online Submission of Application
- After applying online candidate is required to download the registration slip generated by the system with unique registration number and keep it for future reference
- One copy of registration slip should be forwarded to the following address by ordinary Post only to complete the application procedure:
- Any queries in this regard should be sent to the email of Naval Dockyard at email@example.com
- The written test will be conducted at Mumbai Only.