Employment For Apprenticeship In Naval Dockyard Mumbai In Various Trades
Naval Dockyard Mumbai calls for invitations from eligible ITI qualified persons to enrol for various posts for apprenticeship in Naval Dockyard Apprenticeship School.
The details of the vacancies are as under:
Total no of posts – 260 numbers
Eligibility for different disciplines with ITI trade
For One Year of Apprenticeship Training:
- Machinist – ITI in Machinist Trade – 20 Posts
- Fitter – ITI in Fitter Trade – 40 posts
- Mechanic (Machine Tool Maintenance) – ITI in Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance Trade – 20 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – ITI in Instrument Mechanic Trade – 5 posts
- Electroplater – ITI in Electroplater Trade – 5 posts
- Welder – ITI in Welder Trade – 15 posts
- Painter General – ITI in Painter General Trade – 30 Posts
- Mason (BC) – ITI in Mason Building Constructor Trade – 5 posts
For Two Years of Apprenticeship Training:
- Diesel Mechanic – ITI in Diesel Mechanic Trade – 15 posts
- Foundryman – ITI in Foundryman/ Moulder trade – 5 posts
- Mechanic (Radio & Radar) – ITI in Electronics Mechanic or Mechanic (Radio & TV) trade – 10 posts
- Power Electrician – ITI in Electrician trade – 10 posts
- Shipwright Steel – ITI in Fitter Trade – 30 Posts
- Plumber/ Ship Fitter – ITI in Fitter Trade – 10 posts
- Shipwright Wood – ITI in Carpenter Trade – 15 posts
- Rigger – ITI in Carpenter Trade – 15 posts
- Forger & Heat Treater – ITI in Forger & Heat Treater trade – 5 posts
- Crane Operator – ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 5 posts
Note: The reservations for scheduled category will be as per rules
Essential Eligibility Conditions:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Educational Qualifications – The candidate should have standard 10th pass with 50% minimum marks and ITI in particular trade with 65% marks
- Age – The candidate should have been born between 31 March 1992 and 31 March 1999 (in between 20-23 years)
- Minimum physical standard -
Height of 150 cm and weight of 50 kgs while other criteria will be as per laid down in the Apprentice Act
Stipendiary Provisions – Candidates will receive the stipend of Rs.1490, Rs.1700, Rs.1970, and Rs.2220 as fixed by the Act and as per the period of training
Selection procedures –
- Selection of the eligible candidates will be based on marks obtained in Matriculation and ITI examinations.
- Chosen candidates will have to appear in a written test to be held in the month of December 2012.
- After that, there will be the interview round in February 2013.
- Training will start from April 1st, 2013
- Train travel fare will be paid to those who are called for interview.
How To Apply:
- The candidates will have to apply in the format, given in the official site, or in the advertisement
- The candidates will have to apply for the posts through ordinary post only in the address given below:
PO Box No: 10035, GPO, Mumbai – 400001
- The application form should be accompanied by certain certificates and documents
- Applications received by Speed Post or any other form except general post will be rejected
- Last date of receipt of application by Ordinary Post– 15th October 2012
After successful completion of training period, the candidates will be posted in various areas and sections of Mumbai Dockyard. For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2013 – Employment For Apprenticeship In Various Trades
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2012, Employment News 2013, Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment » Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2013: Employment For Apprenticeship In Various Trades