National Micro Credit Control Organisation Invites Applications For Fill Up Multiple Vacancies
National Micro Credit Control Organisation (NMCCO) serves millions of poor women across tens of thousands of villages and urban slums in India. They have achieved this through an innovative combination of using a non-profit model, drawing on best practices from the business world and deployment of technology. They are using the channel that they have created to provide a full range of financial services to the poor. This is their noble endeavour to minimize poverty by up-lifting the economic standard of poor.
With a view to strengthen its workforce, NMCCO invites competent applications for various positions. The details of the vacancies and the criteria for application are, as under:
Details of Vacancies: Total 1721 positions
- Post Code – 01 – Credit Manager – 242 posts – Pay Scale – Rs.9300-Rs.34000 G.P Rs.4200 – Age – 18-36 years – Academics – Graduation in any discipline
- Post Code – 02 – Junior Accountant – 618 posts – Pay Scale – Rs.5200-Rs.20200 G.P Rs.2400 – Age – 18-36 years – Academics – Intermediate
- Post Code – 03 – Multi Tasking Staff (Clerical)– 740 posts – Pay Scale – Rs.5200-Rs.20200 G.P Rs.1800 – Age – 18-36 years – Academics – Matriculation and above
- Post Code – 03 – Peon – 121 posts – Pay Scale – Rs.5200-Rs.20200 G.P Rs.1400 – Age – 18-36 years – Academics – 8th standard pass and above
- DA, CCA, HRA, hospitalisation benefits, retirement benefits and other perquisites shall be as per NMCCO rules.
- The relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per rules.
Details of Reservation:
Out of the total vacancies of 1721 posts there will be 258 posts reserved for SC, 128 for ST and 456 for OBC candidates
- Last date for Online Application form submission: 30th of October 2012
- Last date for Offline Application form submission: 10th of November 2012
- For SC/ ST/ OBC: Rs.150
- For General candidates: Rs.250
How to Pay the Application Fees:
- The fee can be paid in shape of Crossed Demand Draft or Postal Order in Favour of “National Micro Credit Control Organisation” payable at Kolkata Only.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection process for Post Codes (01-03) will be conducted on Merit basis and will be done through a Written Examination (online/ Offline) followed by a Personal Interview and verification of documents
How to Apply:
- The candidated can download the Application Form or apply online through website of NMCCO at http://www.nmcco.in
- The candidates need to fill application form completely in own handwriting (for offline mode only)
- The candidates applying online, need to submit their Online application and take a print out of the submitted application, attach that with all credential documents and DD/IPO and send that to the address mentioned below. (mandatory procedure)
- The candiates need to attach all credential certificates (Qualification, Experience, Residence Proof etc.) (both for Online/ Offline application form)
- The candidates must attach a Demand Draft (Orginal) or Postal Order (Orginal) (both for Online/ Offline application form)
- The Application Form completed in all respect must be sent to the following address through Speed Post / Registered Post
- A candidate can not apply for more than one post. Duplicate applications may subject to entire rejection of candidature
- Address to send the Completed Application Form:
National Micro Credit Control Organisation
Post Bag: 01, Kolkata-700016
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to http://nmcco.in/admin/products/big/194150f97dff47a809d5762958e8ccc1.pdf
- All India Organic Farmers Society Recruitment 2013 – 885 Multiple Vacancies In Haryana All India Organic Farmers Society Announces Multiple Vacancies In Haryana The establishment of All India Organic Farmers Society (AIOFS) was...
- Development Credit Bank Recruitment 2013 Development Credit Bank Ltd Offering Jobs For Aspirants As And When Vacancies Are Out Development Credit Bank Ltd has emerged...
- HPPSC Recruitment 2012 For Multiple Posts Under State Government Himachal Pradesh PSC Online Recruitment Application For Multiple Posts Under State Government Advertisement No: III/ 2012 Dated: 1st of...
- National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) Recruitment 2012: Administrative & Technical Vacancies Advertisement Number NABI/3(2)/2012-Rectt.(2) National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Mohali, is an autonomous R&D Institute under Government of India, Department of...
- TNPSC Recruitment 2012 For Foreman (Marine) Vacancies Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Foreman (Marine) vacancies at Tamil Nadu...