National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Recruitment 2014 for Management Trainee Through GATE 2014 Score
Established during 1974, National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is India’s largest Central Public Sector Enterprise in Fertilizers Sector with a hooping turnover of over Rs. 7300 crores and an overall annual installed capacity of 32.31 lakh tonnes of Urea. NFL has five Urea plants located at Nangal & Bathinda in Punjab, Panipat in Haryana and Vijaipur I & II plants in Madhya Pradesh. Apart from producing Urea, NFL is also engaged in manufacturing & marketing of Industrial products, trading of complex fertilizers and other Agro Products.
With its extensive expansion plan and on-going reforms this company opens a challenging opportunity for dynamic and result oriented candidates having Bachelors’ Degree holders in Engineering as Management Trainee in disciplines of Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation Engineering in its core sector of operation. All these category of posts will be recruited to NFL through GATE-2014 Score, the registration for which is continuing at present.
The category-wise vacancies and requisite criteria for selection are as indicated below:
Name of the Position: Management Trainee
Number of Vacancies: Total 45 Posts
- Management Trainee – Chemical – (GATE-2014 paper Code: CH): 10 Posts (UR-05, OBC-04, SC-01)
- Management Trainee – Mechanical – (GATE-2014 paper Code: ME): 10 Posts (UR-07, OBC-06, SC-01)
- Management Trainee – Electrical – (GATE-2014 paper Code: EE): 08 Posts (UR-06, OBC-02)
- Management Trainee – Instrumentation – (GATE-2014 paper Code: IN): 08 Posts (UR-04, OBC-02, SC-01, ST-01)
- Management Trainee – Materials – (Mechanical-5, Instrumentation-2, Electrical-2): 09 Posts (UR-05, OBC-02, SC-01, ST-01)
- Starting date for online registration of application for GATE-2014: 02-Sept-2013
- Last date for online submission of Application for GATE-2014: 01-Oct-2013
- Last date for online submission of Application for GATE-2014: 03-Oct-2013
- Starting Date/ Ending Date for online registration of application at NFL: Will be notified later (Most probably during December 2013)
Important GATE-2014 Eligibility Factor:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Desiring candidates must clear GATE-2014 examination with respective branches and with requisite cut-offs as per the positions.
- Without GATE-2014 valid score card, no candidates will be eligible for consideration.
- Marks obtained in GATE-2013 or any other previous GATE examination WILL NOT BE considered valid for this recruitment
- Candidates should have passed 4 years Bachelors Degree examinations and awarded Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ BSc (Engg)/ AMIE with 60% of marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate in respective branches of Engineering to be eligible to apply for these posts.
- Candidates appearing the final examination can also apply with a condition that such candidates should be able to provide the final education certificate by 31-August-2014
- A candidate must be within a maximum age of 27 years as on 01-Jan-2014
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category of candidates (SC/ST/PWD/OBC etc.)
Mode of Selection:
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the position of Management Trainee in the above disciplines through NFL must have appeared in GATE-2014 in the same disciplines and posses a valid GATE-2014 score card
- Based only on the GATE-2014 score, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview in the above disciplines. GATE-2013 score will not be considered valid for this recruitment.
- Further selection will be based on Group Discussion / Group Task and Personal Interview.
- The weightage to GATE-2014 score will be 80% and that to Interview will be 20% for final selection
- The final induction will be done after clearing the Pre-Employment Medical Test
Probation Period and Training:
- The candidates will be subjected to 1 year of Training after their joining in NFL
- The selected Candidates may be posted at any of the Units/Offices of NFL all over India.
- The details of the information will be available shortly on the Website of NFL at http://www.nationalfertilizers.com/images/pdf/career/NFL_MT2014.pdf or on the career section of NFL website at http://www.nationalfertilizers.com/ .
- The candidates selected as Management Trainee will receive a one of the best pay scale in fertilizer industry with a starting scale pay in the range of Rs.16400 – Rs.40500 with other allowances in IDA pattern (3% annual increment in basic pay).
- In addition, the selected candidates will receive DA, Superannuation benefits, Variable Pay and other allowances, according to the rules of the NFL.
- For General and OBC: Rs.500
- There is no separate fee for applying will be charged for SC/ST/PWD and Departmental Candidates of NFL.
How to Apply:
- Candidates will have to apply for GATE-2014 with their candidature through single GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) or on the websites of www.iitkgp/gate2014.com or any other IITs and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore website
- With the GATE-2014 registration Number, these candidates can apply online in NFL on the career section of NFL website at http://www.nationalfertilizers.com/ from December-2013 onwards.
- The candidates can review the detailed advertisement at the concerned section of the website at http://www.nationalfertilizers.com/images/pdf/career/NFL_MT2014.pdf before applying
- After applying online, candidate is required to take a print out of the Application Form with unique registration number, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/ her signature at the space provided and keep that for future reference.
- Candidates called for Group Discussion and/or Interview will be required to produce the same documents at the time of Group Discussion and/or Interview.
- The E-mail ID entered in the online application form must remain valid for at least next one year
- All future correspondence will be sent via E-mail only
- Candidates should note that the selection process will commence only after the declaration of GATE 2014 results.
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2013, Employment News 2014, Engineering Technology Jobs, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, FreshersWorld, GATE 2014 | GATE Exam 2014 Notification Eligibility Syllabus Application Form Result, Latest Government Govt Jobs, National Fertilizers Limited NFL Recruitment, Public Sector Jobs Through GATE » National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2014: Management Trainee Vacancies