NALCO Invites Graduate Engineers To Join Its Navratna Workforce With GATE- 2013
Advertisement No: 10120301
National Aluminium Company Limited(NALCO) is the largest integrated Alumina-Aluminium complex of Asia. This is a Navratna Company as declared by the Government of India and is having State of Art technology in the sector of Aluminium production. The Company is having the ‘Star Trading House’ status in the field of export and with its consistent excellent performance has bagged ‘The Dun & Bradstreet’s Best PSU Award-2012’ in Non-Ferrous metal category.
With its extensive expansion plan and on-going reforms this company opens a challenging opportunity for Bachelors’ Degree holders in Engineering for its trainee profile of Graduate Engineers.
Young Graduate Engineers having only full time regular courses from recognised institute/ university during 2013 in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Metallurgy, Civil, Chemical, Electronics, Geology and Mining are only allowed to apply for the posts after completion of their GATE-2013 registration.
The category-wise vacancies and requisite criteria for selection are as indicated below:
Name of the Position: Graduate Engineers
Number of Vacancies: 61 numbers
(There will be reservation of posts for scheduled categories as per rules)
Disciplines of Engineers:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Mechanical Engineering (GATE Code – ME)
- Electrical Engineering (GATE Code – EE)
- Instrumentation Engineering (GATE Code – IN)
- Metallurgical Engineering (GATE Code – MT)
- Civil Engineering (GATE Code – CE)
- Chemical Engineering (GATE Code – CH)
- Electronics Engineering (GATE Code – EC)
- Geology (GATE Code – GG)
- Mining Engineering (GATE Code – MN)
NOTE: The list of equivalent branches in respect of the above disciplines will be published later on the website of NALCO at www.nalcoindia.com
Important Eligibility Factor:
- Desiring candidates must clear GATE-2013 examination with respective branches and with requisite cut-offs as per the positions to be advertised shortly.
- Without GATE-2013 qualification, no candidates will be eligible for consideration.
- Starting date for online submission of application by candidates with GATE-2013 Registration Number: 1st of January 2013
- Ending date for online submission of Application: 31st of January 2013
The detailed requirements for the eligibility of candidates will be published by NALCO at a later stage. Candidates are advised to check the ‘Careers’ section of the website of NALCO at www.nalcoindia.com to know about the details.
Mode of Selection:
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the position of Graduate Engineers in the above disciplines will be required to first appear in GATE-2013
- Based on the GATE-2013 score, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview in the above disciplines
- Candidates will have to qualify through each stage of selection process successfully before being adjudged as suitable for selection
- It should be noted that only GATE-2013 score is valid for this recruitment exercise.
- NALCO offers one of the best remuneration package in the Industry. The expected CTC will be of the apex industry standard. The exact CTC will be announced at a later stage by NALCO
- The actual CTC will vary depending on place of posting
How to Apply:
- Candidates will have to apply online in NALCO indicating their GATE-2013 Registration Number on the career section of NALCO website at www.nalcoindia.com
- After applying online, candidate is required to take a print out of the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number, and other details
- Candidates called for Group Discussion and/or Interview will be required to produce the same documents at the time of Group Discussion and/or Interview
- Candidates presently employed in Government Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies will need to submit NOC from competent authority of their current employer at the time of interview