Notification Number: 03/Exam/2012/01.10.2012
MPPSC State Combined Competitive (Preliminary & Main) Examination 2012-2013
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is the state coordinating agency for appointment related issues with the Government of Madhya Pradesh. This is the state level nodal agency for recruitment of various positions operating under the state government of Madhya Pradesh. With the present requirement to fill up various positions under the State Government, the MP PSC has released a notification in this effect.
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria for application are detailed as below:
Department Wise Vacancies:
- General Administration Dept – Deputy Chairman – 04 positions
- Commercial Tax Dept – Commercial Tax Officer – 21 positions
- Commercial Tax Dept – Dist. Excise Officer – 01 position
- Commercial Tax Dept – Dist. Registrar – 02 positions
- SC/ST Development Department – District Coordinator – 18 positions
- Jail Department – Superintendent, District Jail – 01 position
- Municipal Admin and Dev. Dept – Chief Municipality Officer (Class-B) – 16 positions
- Home Dept. – Junior Staff Officer/ Quarter Master/ Chief Instructor – 3 Positions
- Panchayat and Rural Dev. Dept - Chief Executive Officer – 02 positions
- SC/ST Development Department – Area Coordinator – 05 positions
- Panchayat and Rural Dev. Dept – Zonal Development Officer – 03 positions
- Commercial Tax Dept – Assistant Commercial Tax Officer – 20 positions
- Revenue Dept. – Nayab Tehsildar – 44 positions
- Municipal Admin and Dev. Dept – Chief Municipality Officer (Class-C) – 31 positions
- Revenue Dept. – Assistant Superintendent (Bhu-Abhilekh) – 07 positions
- Jail Department – Assistant Superintendent, Jail – 21 position
- Commercial Tax Dept – Commercial Tax Inspector – 39 positions
- Commercial Tax Dept – Excise Sub-Inspector – 41 positions
- Cooperation Dept – Cooperation Inspector/ Coop. Expansion Officer – 18 positions
- Commercial Tax Dept – Sub Registrar – 20 positions
Total Number of vacancies: 316 (However, there will be reservation for unprivileged category as per rules)
- Position No. 1 – 8: Rs.15000 – Rs.39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400
- Position No. 9: Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200
- Position no. 10 – 15: Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.3600
- Position No. 16 – 20: Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2800
Essential Academic Norms: The candidates interested for these positions must have a Graduation Degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- The candidate be in the age group of 18 -30 years as on 1st of January 2013
- For original natives of Madhya Pradesh state, the upper age limit can be extended
- For certain positions under the Home Department has some variable requirement for age, which can be reviewed at http://www.mppsc.nic.in
- Opening date for receipt of Online Application: 5th of October 2012 from 12:00 hours onwards
- Closing date for receipt of Online Application: 4th of November 2012 till 24:00 hours
- Opening date for revision of Online Application: 5th of November 2012
- Closing date for revision of Online Application: 14th of November 2012
- Scheduled date for written Preliminary Examination: 24th of February 2013
- For Unreserved profile candidates: Rs.180
- For all others including all candidates who are original natives of Madhya Pradesh: Rs.90
- Additionally every candidate irrespective of his nativity and special consideration has to pay an online portal fee of Rs.35
How to pay the fees:
- The fees can be paid by cash through the MP Online Kiosk.
- Candidates having accounts in State Bank of India and Union Bank can pay the requisite fees through net banking.
- The candidates can also pay the requisite fees through Debit Card/ Credit Card through the online portal of MP PSC.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply through online mode only at the websites as described above.
- Candidates can also apply through the MP Online Kiosks
- The candidates need to scan their recent passport size photographs as well as their running signature so as to upload that during the time of online registration. (note: The scanning facility is available free of cost at the MP Online Kiosks)
- The candidates can also filling their online application form at the MP Online kiosks at payment of additional fee of Rs.5.
- For any sort of corrections candidates can log in to the websites in between the dates mentioned above and confirm their updated form submission with payment of additional fee of Rs.50 per session of correction.
- All candidates are advised to complete their online application through authentic and factual information only. Any discrepancy over the submitted application form may subject to disqualification of candidature.
No separate Admit Card will be sent to the candidates by MPPSC. Hence, all applicants need to download the Admit Cards through the website at the desired dates.
Mode of Selection:
MPPSC will conduct a Written Test (Preliminary Examination) on February 24, 2013.
Preliminary Examination: Considered As Screening Test for Main Exam
Paper 1 – General Knowledge – 100 Questions of 200 Marks – (10 AM to 12 PM)
Paper 2 – General Aptitude Test - 100 Questions of 200 Marks – (10 AM to 12 PM)
The candidates can get the result of this Preliminary Exam through the magazine “Rajgar Aur Nirman” or through the portal of MP PSC as described above.
Only selected candidate (40% Marks in each paper is required to qualify for Main Exam. For SC/ ST/ OBC/ Handicapped, 40% Marks in each paper is required to qualify for Main Exam) may appear in Combined Competitive (Main) examination. Main Examination will consist of a written examination followed by interview.
The Written examination (Main) will consist of seven papers.The date for the Main Examination will be announced by the MPPSC in due course.
- The Commission reserves the right to change the numbers of vacancies as per its requirement
- No personification will be entertained and strict disciplinary action will be taken for anyone found guilty of misconduct
- The decision of the commission will be final and binding on the candidates.
- In case having any issue in filling the application form, you may contact at : (0731) 2701624, 2701983
For more detail on this recruitment such as reservations, relaxation in age limit, complete detail for main written examination, syllabus, and much more please refer to official advertisement from MPPSC here MPPSC State Combined Competitive (Preliminary & Main) Examination 2012-2013