Advt Notice No: 03/Recruitment/2012/31-12-2012
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is the public service commission of the state dedicated for recruitment for various government and government controlled organizations in the state government. This is fostering a great role in selecting the competent individuals for various government positions with adequately qualified individual.
With its upcoming recruitment projects for 2013 MPPSC has released notification for recruiting a good number of District Malaria Office for recruitment in various districts in the state. The details of the job positions with the minimum basic eligibility criteria is detailed as under:
- Starting date of online registration: 31Dec 2012 from 12 noon
- Final date for online registration: 30January 2013 till 11:59 PM
- Final Date for receipt of application at MPPSC Office: 15February 2013
- Dates for correction in already submitted application: from 10 Jan to 1Feb 2013 (with extra payment for correction fees)
Name and Number of the vacancies:
- District Malaria Officer – 42 positions
- Out of this 25 are meant for UR, 01 for SC, 08 for ST and 08 posts are reserved for OBC
- There will be reservation for Women candidates as per rules
- For the candidates who are domicile of Madhya Pradesh and belonging to SC, ST, PWD categories: Rs. 30
- For all others including all sorts of unreserved categories from MP: Rs. 60
- For all applicants there will be an extra Portal fee: Rs. 35
- These fees can be deposited through online bank transfer of through the Kiosks of MPONLINE as per the convenience of candidates
Educational qualification Requirement:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The interested applicants must have acquired a MSc in Microbiology or in Zoology to become eligible.
- However, priority will be offered to MSc (Microbiology) candidates
- The degree should be earned from any recognized institute
- The applicant must have obtained minimum 21 years and should not exceed 30 years of age to become eligible.
- However there is a relaxation of 10 years in the upper age for the persons who are domiciles of Madhya Pradesh.
- For Scheduled categories, there will be relaxation as applicable as per the state government regulations.
- The reference of age will be reckoned as on 1.01.2013
Pay Provisions and Scale of Pay:
The applicants joining the service after selection will be granted a pay scale in the range of Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400
Other perks, allowances and facilities will be applicable as per the state government norms
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through online mode only through the websites www.mponline.gov.in , www.mppsc.nic.in and www.mppsc.com
- The candidates need to read through the information on these portals before applying online
- The candidates need to pay the requisite fees and should proceed with the filling of forms
- The forms should be filled with facts and actual information
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from MPPSC here MPPSC Recruitment 2013 For District Malaria Officer.