MP Western Region Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment For Law & Office Assistant (Gr.-III) 2013
MP Western Region Electricity Distribution Company is the authority for streamlining the electricity distribution and regulation of the operation of power system in the Western Madhya Pradesh region.
With its present notification, the MP Western Region Electricity Distribution Company is inviting candidates to fill up the vacancy positions of Law Assistants & Office Assistant Grade-III. The details of the vacancies and the detailed criteria for recruitment is detailed as under:
- Date of starting of receipt of application form/ date of publication of advertisement: 15 Feb 2013
- Last date of receipt of Online Application: 01 March 2013
- Online issue of Admit card: 08 March 2013
- Tentative date for date of Written Examination: 24 March 2013
- Tentative date for Interview: Last week of April 2013
Details of Vacancies:
- Law Assistant: 5 positions (ST-01, OBC-01, UR-02), One vacancy is for PWD (SC) candidate.
- Office Assistant Gr.III: 250 positions (SC-37, ST-48, OBC-32, UR-118), 15 vacancies are for PWD (General- 07, SC- 03, ST- 02, OBC- 03) candidate.
- There are 5 (General- 01, ST- 04) backlog vacancies for office assistant post as well.
- Law Assistant: The applicants will receive a Scale pay having basic pay of Rs.9860 after successful completion of training. He will also be eligible to get other perks and allowances as per rules.
- Office Assistant Gr.III: The applicants will receive a Scale pay having basic pay of Rs.5700 after successful completion of training. He will also be eligible to get other perks and allowances as per rules.
- The candidates will be also included in the Contributory Provident Fund scheme
The applicant must have attained a min of 21 years and should not exceed a max age of 30 years as on 01-Jan-2013. The upper age will be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC as per rules.
For all these positions candidates must be original domicile of Madhya Pradesh.
Educational Qualification & Experience:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Law Assistant: The applicants should be graduate with regular full time LL.B. Degree with 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/ST). However, those candidates who have passed 5 years integrated LLB Degree course will also be eligible.
- Office Assistant Gr.III: The applicants should be graduate with regular full time LL.B. Degree with 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST). In addition the applicant need to have a Diploma in Computer Application/ Modern Office Management (Certified by DOEACC, UGC or a Polytechnic). However, candidates who have degree in BSC (Computer Science / Information Technology), BCA/MCA, B.Com (Computer) with minimum percentage of marks prescribed above will not require to acquire the Diploma qualification.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be done through a written examination followed by a Interview for the above positions.
- The written test and the interview will be marked in the proportion of 80:20.
- The final merit list will be prepared as per the marks obtained in the written test and interview
The candidates selected for the posts will have to sign a bond on a stamp paper of Rs.250 for 3 years to continue with the service position.
Training Period/ Probation:
The candidates selected have to undergo a minimum training period of 6 months.
The candidates will be paid as per their salary range during training period.
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.300
- For all others: Rs.600
- Apart from the above fee the candidates need to submit Rs.60 extra as portal fee to MP Online
How to Apply:
- The applicants need to fill the application form Online only at the website of the MP Online at http://www.mponline.gov.in or at www.mpwz.co.in
- The applicant must be a domicile of Madhya Pradesh to be eligible to apply
- The applicants need to ensure that they offer exact and authentic information while applying online
- Any wrong/ misleading information may reject the candidature
- Print copy of the Online Application along with other necessary credentials and certificates will have to be submitted during the interview phase.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2013 For Law and Office Assistant Vacancies.
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In MP Madhya Pradesh, MP Discom Recruitment, MPMKVVCL Recruitment » MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2013 For Law and Office Assistant Vacancies