MPPEB/ MP Vyapam Recruitment Vacancy 2013 For Assistant Grade-III (Direct) and Through Contractual Norms
Vyapam (Vyabsayik Parikshya Mandal) as the service selection Board responsible for competent selection and recruitment of various positions in the state and state-subsidiary boards is continuing rendering services for competent selection. With the recent announcement from MP Vyapam, numbers of positions are vacant for Assistant Grade-III in various departments of the state government, which is now open to public.
The details of positions advertised in this announcement are meant for direct entry of candidates in the profiles of Assistant Grade-III, direct entry for backlog posts of Assistant (Gd-III) and some of the Assistant Grade-III through contractual recruitment norms. The mode of application being only through ONLINE mode, candidates are requested to go through the detailed information available at the website of the MP Vyapam at www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in before going for detailed application procedure at the same website.
The details of the recruitment criteria and the vacancy positions are explained as under:
Mode of application: ONLINE only
Number of Jobs: Total 973 Posts
- Assistant (Grade-III) Direct Entry: 266 Posts (UR-137, SC-35, ST-59, OBC-35)
- Assistant (Grade-III) Direct Entry-Backlog: 489 Posts (UR-11, SC-172, ST-273, OBC-33)
- Assistant (Grade-III) Contractual Entry: 218 Posts (UR-109, SC-35, ST-44, OBC-30)
- For Details of department-wise posts candidates can log on to www.vyapam.nic.in/Rulebooks/RB_2013/Combined_Asstt_Grade_III_%202013_Rule_Book.pdf.
- Date of starting of receipt of ONLINE application: 06-July-2013
- Last date of receipt of ONLINE application: 04-August-2013
- Dates for payment of Application Fees: In between 06-July to 04-August-2013
- Date of starting of correction in already submitted application: 05-August-2013
- Last date for any possible correction: 14-August-2013
- Date for written examination: 08-September-2013 (Sunday)
- Assistant Grade-III (Direct Entry for Fresh and Backlog requirements): The selected candidates will receive a pay scale in the range of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and GP Rs.1900 and other allowances as applicable
- Assistant Grade-III (Contractual Entry) in the Directorate of Local Fund Audit: The selected candidates will receive a consolidated pay of Rs.10721 per month.
- Assistant Grade-III (Contractual Entry) in the Directorate of Pension, Provident Fund and Insurance: The selected candidates will receive a consolidated pay of Rs.8236 per month.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The applicants must have passed 10+2.
- They should have passed the examination Hindi and English Typing from the state typing and shorthand institute.
- They must have passed a Diploma course in Computer Application or a course in Modern Office Management
- The interested applicants must have obtained a Minimum age of 18 years and should not have crossed Maximum age of 40 years as on 01-Jan-2014.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for SC, ST, PWD and Women from Madhya Pradesh as per rules. PWD candidates from any part of the country will enjoy the relaxation in upper age limit.
- For Direct entry (Fresh) and Direct Entry of Backlog posts, candidate should be a native of Madhya Pradesh
- For Contractual employment any one, who is a Indian citizen can apply
- For all the posts demarcated for PWD and SC, ST, OBC only candidates having permanent nativity of Madhya Pradesh will be eligible for consideration. Candidates applying from other states (except PWD) will be treated as unreserved (UR) category and will not be treated for any sorts of relaxation in selection norms or any special consideration.
Contract Period (for Contractual Entry only):
- The candidates will be hired on a Contract basis for a period of 1 year. Depending upon the requirement and upon satisfactory performance, this contract may be renewed yearly.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination, followed by Interview. The selection will be done on a merit basis and there will be fair examination at each stage for selection.
- For General/ OBC category and all candidates from other states: Rs.500
- For all others under reserved category/ Women from the state of MP: Rs.250
- For PWD: fees exempted
- Apart from this all candidates have to deposit an additional sum of Rs.50 only to MP Online as Application Fees
- The fees can be deposited through Net banking/ Online Bank Transfer or through cash at the designated MP Online Kiosks.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- All details regarding educational qualification, age and experience is available in detail on the website of the Vyapam.
- Candidates are advised to review each and every requirement in this regard from the website before applying.
- The aspirants must have this essential requirements fulfilled by the last date of submission
- The applicants can apply online through the website of Vyapam and MPOnline (at www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in respectively) and can pay the application fees through online mode.
Candidates are strongly suggested to refer to official advertisement here http://www.vyapam.nic.in/Rulebooks/RB_2013/Combined_Asstt_Grade_III_%202013_Rule_Book.pdf, to get complete information, before applying the same.
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In MP Madhya Pradesh, Latest Government Govt Jobs, MP Vyapam Recruitment, MPPEB Recruitment » MP VYAPAM Combined Assistant Grade-III Recruitment Test 2013: 973 Vacancies