MPOnline Recruitment 2013 For 25 Data Entry Operators Under Directorate of Health Services (National Rural Health Mission (NRHM))
MPOnline project has realized the vision of the government of Madhya Pradesh to provide government services at the doorsteps of citizen. The benefits of the project have penetrated deep into the urban as well as rural areas, and deliver a very wide spectrum of services. MPOnline is a One Stop Window integrated with Government departments providing Academic, Recruitment, Online Counseling, Online Assessment Examinations and allied services.
Currently, MPOnline is catering to a wide spectrum of Government departments. With the recent announcement from the MPOnline, the Directorate of Health Services is inviting competent applications from aspiring individuals for direct recruitment to the posts of Data Entry Operator at the state level NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) project.
The details of the eligibility criteria and requisite qualifications are mentioned as under:
Name and Number of the vacancies:
- Data Entry Operator – Under Directorate of Health Services – 25 positions
- There will be reservation for SC, ST, and OBC candidates as per rules as follows:
(UR-12, SC-4, ST-5, OBC-3, PWD-1)
- Date of publication of Notification: 31-May-2013
- Starting date of online registration: 01-June-2013
- Final date for online registration: 23-June-2013
- Downloading of Admit Cards: from 29-June to 07-July-2013
- Date of Online Examination: 07-July-2013
- Computer Typing Test: 13-July-2013
- Publication of Merit List and Verification of Documents: 18-July-2013
- For the candidates belonging unreserved and OBC categories: Rs. 600
- For all others reserved categories (SC/ ST/ PWD): as per the rules of the state
- These fees can be deposited through online bank transfer OR, through cash at the Kiosks of MPOnline as per the convenience of candidates
Educational qualification Requirement:
- The interested applicants must have qualified 10+2 with “O” Level/Higher Level Certificate/PGDCA/ITI-COPA+DCA with 50% marks (as approved by AICTE).
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The candidate must have completed Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science/ IT with 50% marks as recognized by AICTE
- The applicants have completed Graduation in Computer Science/ IT/ Computers as recognized by AICTE
- M.Sc. (Computer/ IT) or MCA or Post Graduate in Computer Science
Note: The qualifications should have been accredited to the candidates by the last date of submission of application
Computer Typing Skill & Experience:
- The candidates must have at least 2 years experience as a Data Entry Operator and should have at least 40 words per minute speed of typing on Computers (English/ Hindi)
- There will be provisions for additional marks for better efficiency and better qualification.
- Please refer to the detailed advertisement at http://www.health.mp.gov.in/vacancies/nrhm/Final%20Rule%20Book-DEO-2013.pdf
- The applicant should have attained a minimum age of 21 years and should not have exceed 35 years of age as on 1st January 2013.
- Any relaxation in upper age will be allowed only for permanent domiciles of MP
Pay Provisions and Scale of Pay:
- The applicants joining the service after selection will be granted a consolidate pay of Rs.10000 per month only
- Other perks, allowances and facilities will not be applicable as per the state government norms
- The selection will be done only through an Online Written Test, Typing Test and Verification of the documents.
- On the basis of the performance the Merit list will be prepared. There will be no interview for these posts.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through online mode only through the website at www.mponline.gov.in
- The candidates need to read through the information on the portal http://www.health.mp.gov.in/vacancies/nrhm/Final%20Rule%20Book-DEO-2013.pdf before applying online
- The candidates need to pay the requisite fees through system generated challan within stipulated time of filing the Application Form Online
- The forms should be filled with facts and actual information
- There is no need to send the physical copy of application form at the time of Online registration
- The candidates need to produce original copy of online application along with necessary supporting documents during appointment of candidates.