Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL), Bhopal invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Manager Asst Engineer (IT).
Starting Date for Online Application: February 07, 2013
Last Date for Online Application: February 22, 2013
Date of Issue of Admit Card through M.P. Online: February 28, 2013
Date of Written Test: March 31, 2013
Date of declaration of Written Test: April 12, 2013
Date of Personal Interview: June 15th & June 16, 2013
Date of declaration of result: June 29, 2013
Name of the Post: Manager Asst Engineer (IT)
Total Number of Vacancies: 07 [Unreserved- 01, OBC- 01, SC- 01, ST- 01, Handicapped - 01]
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years as on January 01, 2013
B.E./ B.Tech in Information Technology or Computer Science Engineering from a university recognized by AICTE or University Grants Commission with 65% marks for Unreserved/ OBC category candidates of M.P. domicile and other state candidates; and 55% marks for SC/ST/Handicapped category candidates of M.P. domicile.
Pay Scale (After Completion of Training): Rs. 15600/- + other allowances
Training Period: Six Months
Selection Process: Selection process will be based on written Test and interview.
Duration of Written Test: 2 hours 30 minutes
For Unreserved/ OBC candidates of M.P. domicile and candidates of all categories belonging to other States: Rs.500/- + Postal charges Rs. 60/-
For SC/ ST/ Handicapped candidates of M.P. domicile: Rs. 250/- + Postal charges Rs. 60/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee through M.P.Online kiosks and the payment can be made in cash at the kiosk.
How to Apply: Candidate may apply online from the web site M.P Online www.mponline.gov.in
For more formation on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, training detail, documents to submit during interview, and general terms, please refer to official advertisement from MPMKVVCL, here MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2013 – Manager Asst Engineer (IT) Vacancies.
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- Cement Corporation Recruitment 2014: 30 Management Trainee Vacancies Cement Corporation of India Limited invites application from eligible diploma holder engineers and professionals for the post of Junior Management Trainees in various disciplines as mechanical, ele...
- High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment 2014: Court Manager Vacancies High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Court Manager on temporary basis, which are likely to be continued.
- Orissa High Court Recruitment 2014: Librarian, Technical Assistant Posts Orissa High Court, Cuttack invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Librarian, and Technical Assistant.
Last Date for submission of Online Application: Ma...
- APPSC Recruitment 2014: 29 Lecturer Vacancies Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Lecturer in different subjects as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Communication Skills (Eng...
- Punjab and Haryana High Court Chandigarh Recruitment 2014: Stenographer Posts Central Recruitment Agency, on behalf of the District and Sessions Judge, U.T. Chandigarh invites online application from eligible candidates for 14 posts of Stenographer in the subordinate Court o...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.