MP Vyapam Notifies Combined Recruitment Exam For Asst. Programmer, IT, Data Entry & Comp. Operator
Vyapam as the service selection Board responsible for competent selection and recruitment of various positions in the state and state-subsidiary organizations is continuing rendering services for competent selection. With the recent announcement from MP Vyapam, numbers of positions are vacant in the MP State in the profiles of Assistant Programmer, Data Entry Operator, IT operator and Computer Operator. The positions are now open to public and applications are being invited for a combined selection examination.
The details of positions advertised in this announcement are meant for all candidates who are natives of Madhya Pradesh. Although candidates from other states can apply for thes posts, they will not be able to receive the benefits of concessions.
The mode of application being only through Online mode, candidates are requested to go through the detailed information available at the website of the Vyapam at www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in before going for application procedure at the same website.
The details of the recruitment criteria and the vacancy positions are as under:
Mode of application: ONLINE only (except for primitive tribes of MP)
- Date of starting of receipt of Online Application: 19-Jan-2013
- Date of ending of receipt of Online application: 18-Feb-2013
- Dates for payment of Application Fees: In between 19-Jan to 18-Feb-2013
- Date of starting of correction in Submitted Application: 19-Feb-2013
- Date of closing of correction in Submitted Application: 28-Feb-2013
- Date for written examination: 07-Apr-2013 (Sunday)
Details of Positions/ Vacancies:
- Asst. Programmer (Direct Entry): 09 (5-UR, 1-SC, 2-ST, 1-OBC)
- IT Operator (Direct Entry): 156 (77-UR, 24-SC, 34-ST, 21-OBC)
- Data Entry Operator (Direct Entry): 11 (4-UR, 2-SC, 3-ST, 2-OBC)
- Data Entry Operator (Contractual Entry): 265 (110-UR, 39-SC, 91-ST, 25-OBC)
- Computer Operator (Direct Entry-PWD): 1 (1-ST)
- There will be reservation for Women/ Ex-Servicemen candidates as per rules.
- District-wise vacancies can be obtained from the website at www.nregs‐mp.org
The candidates applying for these positions will have to submit the following fees
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- For Unreserved and OBC category of candidates: Rs.500
- For SC/ ST/ Minorities: Rs.250
- For candidates appearing for direct entry for PWDs: Rs.50
- Application made through MP Online will be charges Rs.50 extra as per rules of MP online kiosks
- There will be absolutely no fee for the Aboriginal Tribes of MP such as Saharia, Baiga, and Bharia tribes
The fees can be paid through cash at MP Online Kiosks and can also be paid through online banking facility/ challans
Pay Scale and Educational Qualifications:
- IT Operator: Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1900 – 10+2 with Diploma/ ITI in Computer Science/ Electronics or Programming Assistant Trade or relevant trade
- Data Entry Operator: Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2400 – 10+2 with MCA/ PGDCA/ DCA and at least 1 year experience in working with computers
- Data Entry Operator (contractual): Rs.9000 consolidated – Graduation with 50% marks and DCA/ PGDCA/ DOEACC qualification (Hindi typing skill is essential for some departments)
- Computer Operator: Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2400 – Graduation with DCA/ DOEACC and Diploma in Modern Office Management
- Assistant Programmer: Rs.9300-Rs.34800 + GP Rs.3600 – BCA or Diploma in Information technology/ Computer Application/ Computer Science (1 year experience in programming might be required for some departments)
Note: All the essential educational qualifications must be with the applicant by the last date or submission of application.
The applicants must be in between 18-40 years of age to apply for these positions. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules (for privileged category only)
Most Important Points:
- All applicants have to apply online except the primitive tribes of MP such as Saharia, Baiga and Bharia
- These primitive tribal candidates can apply through manual mode of application
The admit cards for the written examination will be made available at the website of the Vyapam before the scheduled date for examination. The candidates are advised to take print out of the admit card so as to appear for the examination. The results will also be displayed on the same website in due course of action.
How to Apply:
- The applicants can apply online through the web portal of Vyapam at www.vyapam.nic.in or through www.mponline.gov.in
- Offline application format is also available at the same website for download and reprint
- The candidates are advised to fill in the details with facts
- The applicants must attach their photographs, and scanned signature with their online application