Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam) is the apex recruiting authority for all state level employment opportunities at various departments and institutions functioning under the Government of Madhya Pradesh. This board is responsible for competent selection of candidates from all social and economical strata of the state in accordance to their qualification and experience.
With the recent announcement from the Vyapam, Office of the Chief Conservator of Forests under MP Government invites competent applications from aspiring individuals for direct recruitment for the posts of Forest Guards.
The details of the eligibility criteria and requisite qualifications are mentioned as under:
Name and Number of the vacancies:
- Forest Guard – 2017 positions
- There will be reservation for SC, ST, OBC and Women candidates as per rules
Mode of application:
Through Online mode only at the website of MP Vyapam at www.vyapam.nic.in
- Starting date of online registration: 3 January 2013
- Final date for online registration: 3 February 2013
- Dates for correction in already submitted application: from 4 February to 13February 2013
- Date of examination: 3March 2013
- For the candidates belonging unreserved and OBC categories: Rs. 500
- For all others reserved categories (SC/ST): Rs. 250
- For all applicants there will be an extra mandatory Portal fee: Rs. 50
- These fees can be deposited through online bank transfer of through the Kiosks of MPOnline as per the convenience of candidates
Educational qualification Requirement:
- The interested applicants must have qualified 10+2 in the older system of Education as recognized by MP Higher Secondary Education
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The applicant must have obtained minimum 18 years and should not exceed 30 years of age as on 1st January 2014.
- For Scheduled categories, there will be relaxation as applicable as per the state government regulations.
- Any relaxation in upper age will be allowed only for permanent domiciles of MP
Pay Provisions and Scale of Pay:
The applicants joining the service after selection will be granted a pay scale in the range of Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 1800 (for Junior Grade) and GP of Rs.1900 (for Sr. Grade)
Other perks, allowances and facilities will be applicable as per the state government norms
The selection will be done in the following manner:
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Verification of Documents
The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 2 years from the date of joining the jobs.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through online mode only through the website at www.vyapam.nic.in
- The candidates need to read through the information on these portals before applying online
- The candidates need to pay the requisite fees and should proceed with the filling of forms
- The forms should be filled with facts and actual information
- There is no need to send the physical copy of application form at the time of Online registration
- The candidates need to produce original copy of online application along with necessary supporting documents during interview session.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here MP Vyapam Recruitment Examination 2013 For Forest Guard.