Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam) is the apex recruiting authority for all state level employment at various departments and institutions functioning under the Government of Madhya Pradesh. This board is responsible for competent selection of candidates from all social and economical strata of the state in accordance to their qualification and experience and the guidelines of the Departments.
With the recent announcement from the Vyapam, Directorate of Health Services under MP Government invites competent applications from aspiring female individuals for direct recruitment for the posts of Staff Nurse.
The details of the eligibility criteria and requisite qualifications are mentioned as under:
Name and Number of the vacancies:
- Staff Nurse – Under Directorate of Health Services – 2000 positions (female only)
- There will be reservation for SC, ST, and OBC candidates as per rules as follows:
(UR-1000, SC-320, ST-400, OBC-280)
Mode of application:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Starting date of online registration: 20-May-2013
- Final date for online registration: 18-June-2013
- Dates for correction in already submitted application: from 19-June to 28-June-2013
- Date of examination: 21-July-2013
- For the candidates belonging unreserved and OBC categories: Rs. 500
- For all others reserved categories (SC/ ST/ PWD): Rs. 250
- For all applicants there will be an extra mandatory Portal fee: Rs. 50
- These fees can be deposited through online bank transfer OR, through the Kiosks of MPOnline as per the convenience of candidates
Educational qualification Requirement:
- The interested applicants must have qualified 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have completed a Diploma in GNM from a reputed institute in the state. Or, The candidate must have completed BSc. (Nursing).
- Apart from this the candidates should have registered with MP Board of Nursing as a RNRM (Registered Nurse-Registered Midwifery)
- The qualifications should have been accredited to the candidates by the last date of submission of application
- The applicant should have attained a minimum age of 18 years and should not have exceed 45 years of age as on 1st January 2014. (for female candidates from MP only)
- Any relaxation in upper age will be allowed only for permanent domiciles of MP
Pay Provisions and Scale of Pay:
- The applicants joining the service after selection will be granted a Pay Scale in the range of Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2400 in PB-I
- Other perks, allowances and facilities will be applicable as per the state government norms
- The selection will be done only through a Written Test and on the basis of the performance the Merit list will be prepared. There will be no interview for these posts.
- In the event of equalization of marks, candidates having higher age will be offered preference.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through online mode only through the website at www.vyapam.nic.in or at www.mponline.gov.in
- The candidates need to read through the information on these portals before applying online
- The candidates need to pay the requisite fees through system generated challan within stipulated time of filing the Application Form Online
- The forms should be filled with facts and actual information
- There is no need to send the physical copy of application form at the time of Online registration
- The candidates need to produce original copy of online application along with necessary supporting documents during appointment of candidates.
Official Advertisement @ www.vyapam.nic.in/Rulebooks/RB_2013/STAFF_NURSE_2013_RULE_BOOK.pdf.