Vyapam (Vyabsayik Parikshya Mandal) as the service selection Board responsible for competent selection and recruitment of various positions in the state and state-subsidiary boards is continuing rendering services for competent selection. With the recent announcement from MP Vyapam, numbers of positions are vacant in the MP State Public Health Engineering Department and Directorate of General Administration, which are now open to public and are inviting applications.
The details of positions advertised in this announcement are meant for direct entry of candidates as Rural Horticulture Extension Officer under the Directorate of Horticulture. The mode of application being only through ONLINE mode, candidates are requested to go through the detailed information available at the website of the MP Vyapam at www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in before going for detailed application procedure at the same website. The details of the recruitment criteria and the vacancy positions are explained as under:
Mode of application: ONLINE only
- Date of starting of receipt of ONLINE application: 20-June-2013
- Last date of receipt of ONLINE application: 19-July-2013
- Dates for payment of Application Fees: In between 20-June to 19-July-2013
- Date for written examination: 18-August-2013 (Sunday)
- Date of starting of correction in already submitted application: 20-July-2013
- Last date for any possible correction: 29-July-2013
Details of Positions/ Vacancies:
- Rural Horticulture Extension Officer: 415 positions (SC-11, ST-74, OBC-92 & UR-238)
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
The candidates selected for the positions of Rural Horticulture Extension Officer will be eligible for receiving remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2400 in PB-1 and will be eligible to receive other admissible allowances and perks.
The candidates should have completed Graduation in Agriculture/ Agricultural Engineering/ Horticulture from a recognized institute.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
For all the posts demarcated for PWD and SC, ST, OBC only candidates having permanent nativity of Madhya Pradesh will be eligible for consideration. Candidates applying from other states will be treated as unreserved (UR) category and will not be treated for any sorts of relaxation in selection norms or any special consideration.
Age Related Criteria:
The candidates should not have attained a maximum age of 40 years and should have obtained at least 21 years of age as on 01-January-2014. However, for natives of Madhya Pradesh state and those belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Women category there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
Mode of Selection:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination, followed by Interview. The selection will be done on a merit basis and there will be fair examination at each stage for selection.
- For General/ OBC category and all candidates from other states: Rs.500
- For all others under reserved category/PWD)/ Women from the state of MP: Rs.250
- Apart from this all candidates have to deposit an additional sum of Rs.50 only to MP Online as Application Fees
- The fees can be deposited through Net banking/ Online Bank Transfer or through cash at the designated MP Online Kiosks.
How to Apply:
- All details regarding educational qualification, age and experience is available in detail on the website of the Vyapam at http://www.vyapam.nic.in/Rulebooks/RB_2013/GRAMIN_UDYAN_VISTAR_ADHIKARI_2013_RULE_BOOK.pdf. Candidates are advised to review each and every requirement in this regard from the website before applying.
- The aspirants must have this essential requirements fulfilled by the last date of submission
- The applicants can apply online through the website of vyapam and MPOnline (at www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in respectively) and can pay the application fees through online mode
- Any sort of wrong, misleading and inappropriate information may lead to rejection of candidature
- No form of canvassing will be entertained
- The decision of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will be final and binding on the candidates.