MP Vyapam Notifies Direct Recruitment For Asst. Sub-Inspector (LDC) and Constable (Stenographer) 2013
Vyapam as the service selection Board responsible for competent selection and recruitment of various positions in the state and state-subsidiary organizations is continuing rendering services for competent selection. With the recent announcement from MP Vyapam, numbers of positions are vacant in the MP State Police department in the profiles of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Lower Division Clerk) and Constable (Stenographer). The positions are now open to public and applications are being invited for a combined selection examination and direct recruitment for general and PWD candidates.
The details of positions advertised in this announcement are meant for all candidates who are natives of Madhya Pradesh. Although candidates from other states can apply for these posts, they will not be able to receive the benefits or concessions.
The mode of application being only through Online mode, candidates are requested to go through the detailed information available at the website of the Vyapam at www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in before going for application procedure at the same website.
The details of the recruitment criteria and the vacancy positions are as under:
Mode of application: ONLINE only
- Date of starting of receipt of Online Application: 02-Feb-2013
- Date of ending of receipt of Online application: 04-March-2013
- Dates for payment of Application Fees: In between 02-Feb to 04-March-2013
- Date of starting of correction in Submitted Application: 05-March-2013
- Date of closing of correction in Submitted Application: 14-March-2013
- Date for written examination: 28-Apr-2013 (Sunday)
Details of Positions/ Vacancies:
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Non-Ministerial, Lower Div. Clerk, Direct entry): 344 Positions (58-SC, 69-ST, 51-OBC, 166-UR)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Non-Ministerial, Lower Div. Clerk, PWD Direct entry): 90 Positions (20-SC, 38-ST, 11-OBC, 21-UR)
- Constable (Non-Ministerial, Stenographer, Direct entry): 191 Positions (28-SC, 33-ST, 26-OBC, 104-UR)
- Constable (Non-Ministerial, Stenographer, PWD Direct entry): 55 Positions (13-SC, 30-ST, 12-OBC)
- There will be reservation for Women/ Ex-Servicemen candidates as per rules.
- Details of Officer-wise vacancies can be obtained from the website at www.vyapam.nic.in
The candidates applying for these positions will have to submit the following fees
- For Unreserved and OBC category of candidates: Rs.500
- For SC/ ST: Rs.250
- For candidates appearing for direct entry for PWDs: Exempted from Fees
- Application made through MP Online will be charges Rs.50 extra as per rules of MP online kiosks
The fees can be paid through cash at MP Online Kiosks and can also be paid through online banking facility/ challans
Pay Scale and Educational Qualifications:
- Asst. Sub-Inspector: Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1900 – 10+2 with DCA/ Diploma in Modern Office Management. Must have obtained Certificate of Hindi Typing from a MP State recognized institute
- Constable: Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2800 – 10+2 with DCA/ Diploma in Modern Office Management. Must have obtained Certificate of Hindi Typing from a MP State recognized institute. Must have a shorthand speed of 80/100 words per minute and certified with a certificate from a recognized institute
Note: All the essential educational qualifications must be with the applicant by 01-Jan-2013.
The applicants must be in between 18-28 years of age as on 01-Jan-2013 to apply for these positions. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules (for privileged category only)
Mode of Selection:
The selection for these posts will be done through a written examination only. No interview will be organized for such positions. This will be followed by verification of documents and final Medical Examination.
Admit card/ Results:
The admit cards for the written examination will be made available at the website of the Vyapam before the scheduled date for examination. The candidates are advised to take print out of the admit card so as to appear for the examination. The results will also be displayed on the same website in due course of action.
How to Apply:
- The applicants can apply online through the web portal of Vyapam at www.vyapam.nic.in or through www.mponline.gov.in
- Offline application format is also available at the same website for download and reprint
- The candidates are advised to fill in the details with facts
- The applicants must attach their photographs, and scanned signature with their online application
Note: For any further clarification on this advertisement, candidates are requested to visit the website of MP Online or the website of Vyapam, One may also refer to official advertisement here MP Vyapam Recruitment 2013 For Asst. Sub-Inspector (LDC) and Constable (Stenographer).
- MP Vyapam Recruitment Vacancy 2013 For Asst. Programmer, IT, Data Entry & Comp. Operator MP Vyapam Notifies Combined Recruitment Exam For Asst. Programmer, IT, Data Entry & Comp. Operator Vyapam as the service selection...
- ITBP Recruitment 2013: Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) And Head Constable Vacancies The ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police) is one of the CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) established in 1962 for the security of...
- MP Vyapam Recruitment Examination 2013 For Forest Guard Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam) is the apex recruiting authority for all state level employment opportunities at various...
- MP Vyapam Recruitment Exam 2013 – 7122 Vacancies In MP State Police Department MP Vyapam Recruitment Exam 2013 For Various Vacancies In MP State Police Department Vyapam as the Service Selection Board responsible...
- CRPF Recruitment 2013 For 248 Sub-Inspector (Civil) and Constable (Pioneer) Vacancies Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) operates under Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) of the Government of India. It is largest...