Vyapam as the Service Selection Board responsible for competent selection and recruitment of various positions in the state is continuing rendering services for competent selection. With the recent announcement from MP Vyapam, the Home Department of the State of Madhya Pradesh invited applications from competent candidates for Policemen recruitment through the Police Headquarter, under the Home Department, Madhya Pradesh.
The mode of application being only through Online mode, candidates are requested to go through the detailed information available at the website of the Vyapam at www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in before going for detailed application procedure at the same website. The details of the recruitment criteria and the vacancy positions are as under:
Mode of application: ONLINE only
- Date of starting of receipt of ONLINE application: 15-July-2013
- Date of closure of receipt of ONLINE application: 13-August-2013
- Dates for payment of Application Fees: In between 15-July to 13-August-2013
- Date for corrections (if any) for application forms: 14-August to 23-August-2013
- Date for written examination: 15-September-2013 (Sunday)
Total Number of vacancies: 4094 Posts (Appropriate reservation will be applicable for candidates, who are natives of Madhya Pradesh and belong to Scheduled categories)
Details of vacancies:
- Policeman (General Duty)
- Policeman (Radio Operator)
- Policemen (Driver)
- Policemen (Trade) – (Such as Cook, Barber, Washerman, Cobbler, Sweeper, Mason, Biguller, Tent Khalasi)
Pay Scale, Grade Pay and Remunerations:
- Pay scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.1900
- Other facilities as per rules of State Home Department
- Policeman (General Duty): The applicant must have passed 10th Standard or Higher Secondary education, which is relaxed till 8th standard pass for SC/ST candidates.
- Policeman (Radio Operator): The applicant must have passed 10th Standard or Higher Secondary education, which is relaxed till 8th standard pass for SC/ST candidates.
- Policemen (Driver): The applicant must have passed 10th Standard or Higher Secondary education, which is relaxed till 8th standard pass for SC/ST candidates. The candidates should have a valid driving license for Light Motor Vehicles.
- Policemen (Trade): The applicant must have passed 10th Standard or Higher Secondary education, which is relaxed till 8th standard pass for SC/ST candidates. The candidates should have the knowledge of concerned trades.
- The positions reserved for Women are inclusive of reservations from General/ SC/ ST/ OBC categories.
- Women can apply for vacancies in the reservation quota only.
- The numbers of vacancies mentioned above are tentative and may change as per discretion of the Police Headquarter.
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs.500
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs 250
- Candidates have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 50 to process the application through MP Online
The fees can be deposited through any branch of MP Online only at its kiosks.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The candidates applying for this post should be of minimum 18 years and maximum age of 28 years as on 1-August-2013.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for applicants as per the rules
- The candidates who are already in service with the state government will not be eligible for relaxation of age.
- The candidates who have married before the scheduled year of marriage (21 years for male and 18 years for female), will not be eligible to apply
- The candidates who have more than two children will also not be eligible for applying for these posts.
The selection will be conducted in the following manner:
Verification of documents
Written Examination (2 hours duration)
Physical Efficiency Test
Depending upon the performance Merit List and thorough Character as well as Antecedent Verification, the candidates will be offered postings through designated positions.
How to Apply:
- The interested applicants can apply online only through the MP Online kiosks at their respective locations
- For details of this advertisement candidates can refer the website of Vyapam at www.vyapam.nic.in or at www.mponline.gov.in
- The candidate needs not to attach any document during online filing of application form
- The candidates can appear the examination either in English or in Hindi medium
- The documentary evidence against date of birth, education, caste and special recognition should be submitted in original and in duplicate photocopies during the personal interview period.
- The SC/ST candidates short-listed for 2nd and 3rd phases of selection will be eligible for travel allowance as per the norms of the MP Police department
- The appointment will be offered only up on full confirmation of all the eligibility conditions and medical fitness as desired by the Police Headquarter, Madhya Pradesh.
- The full version of this advertisement can be obtained at the website of Vyapam at www.vyapam.nic.in or at www.mponline.gov.in, OR one may refer to http://www.vyapam.nic.in/Advertisement/ADV_2013/PCT_II_2013_ADVT.pdf.
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In MP Madhya Pradesh, Latest Government Govt Jobs, MP Police Recruitment, MP Vyapam Recruitment, MPPEB Recruitment » MP Vyapam Recruitment 2013 For 4094 Various Vacancies In MP State Police Department