Vyapam (Vyabsayik Parikshya Mandal) as the service selection Board responsible for competent selection and recruitment of various positions in the state and state-subsidiary boards is continuing rendering services for competent selection. With the recent announcement from MP Vyapam, it requires competent candidature to join in the Police Force under State Home Department in the capacity of Subedar, Sub-Inspector and Platoon Commander.
The details of positions advertised in this announcement are meant for direct entry of candidates in the above mentioned profiles. The mode of application being only through ONLINE mode, candidates are requested to go through the detailed information available at the website of the MP Vyapam at www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in before going for detailed application procedure at the same website.
The details of the recruitment criteria and the vacancy positions are explained as under:
Mode of application: ONLINE only
Number of Vacancies: Total 622 Posts
- Subedar: 94 Posts (UR-46, SC-19, ST-15, OBC-14 & Women-28)
- Sub-Inspector (Gen): 353 Posts (UR-173, SC-70, ST-57, OBC-53 & Women-106)
- Sub-Inspector (Gen) Women Desk: 47 Posts (UR-23, SC-10, ST-07, OBC-07)
- Sub-Inspector (Spl. Branch): 15 Posts (UR-12, OBC-03 & Women-05)
- Sub-Inspector (QD): 04 Posts (UR-02, SC-01, ST-01 & Women-01)
- Sub-Inspector (Radio): 16 Posts (UR-11, SC-04, OBC-01 & Women-04)
- Sub-Inspector (Finger Print): 31 Posts (UR-16, SC-07, ST-04, OBC-04 & Women-09)
- Platoon Commander: 62 Posts (UR-46, ST-02, OBC-14 & Women-Nil)
- For Details of posts candidates can log on to website of Vyapam at www.mponline.gov.in/Quick%20Links/Vyapam/Notifications/PRT_2013_RULE_BOOK.PDF
- Date of starting of receipt of ONLINE application: 25-Dec-2013
- Last date of receipt of ONLINE application: 23-Jan-2014
- Dates for payment of Application Fees: In between 25-Dec-2013 to 23-Jan-2014
- Date of starting of correction in already submitted application: 24-Jan-2014
- Last date for any possible correction: 02-Feb-2014
- Date for written examination: 09-Mar-2014 (Sunday)
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The selected candidates will receive a pay scale in the range of Rs.9300-Rs.34800 and GP Rs.3600 and other allowances as applicable in the Home Department of the state.
Academics (as on the last date of submission of Application):
- Subedar (Non-Technical Posts): The applicants must have passed Graduation in any discipline to be eligible to apply.
- Sub-Inspector (Gen) (Non-Technical Posts): The applicants must have passed Graduation in any discipline to be eligible to apply.
- Sub-Inspector (Gen) Women Desk (Non-Technical Posts): The applicants must have passed Graduation in any discipline to be eligible to apply.
- Sub-Inspector (Spl. Branch) (Non-Technical Posts): The applicants must have passed Graduation in any discipline to be eligible to apply.
- Sub-Inspector (QD) (Technical Posts): The applicants must have passed Graduation with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics to be eligible to apply.
- Sub-Inspector (Radio) (Technical Posts): The applicants must have passed 3 years Diploma in Electronics/ Electrical/ Telecommunication Engineering to be eligible to apply.
- Sub-Inspector (Finger Print) (Technical Posts): The applicants must have passed Graduation with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics to be eligible to apply.
- Platoon Commander (Non-Technical Posts): The applicants must have passed Graduation in any discipline to be eligible to apply.
- The interested applicants must have obtained a Minimum age of 18 years and should not have crossed Maximum age of 28 years as on 01-Jan-2014.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for SC, ST, OBC and Women from Madhya Pradesh as per rules.
- For all the posts demarcated for PWD and SC, ST, OBC only candidates having permanent nativity of Madhya Pradesh will be eligible for consideration.
- Candidates applying from other states will be treated as unreserved (UR) category and will not be treated for any sorts of relaxation in selection norms or any special consideration.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination, followed by Physical Fitness Test and Interview. The selection will be done on a merit basis and there will be fair examination at each stage for selection.
- For SC/ST category: Rs.350
- For all others: Rs.700
- Apart from this all candidates have to deposit an additional sum of Rs.70 only to MP Online as Application Fees
- The fees can be deposited through Net banking/ Online Bank Transfer or through cash at the designated MP Online Kiosks.
How to Apply:
- All details regarding educational qualification, age and experience is available in detail on the website of the Vyapam at www.mponline.gov.in/Quick%20Links/Vyapam/Notifications/PRT_2013_RULE_BOOK.PDF
- Candidates are advised to review each and every requirement in this regard from the website before applying.
- The aspirants must have this essential requirements fulfilled by the last date of submission
- The applicants can apply online through the website of Vyapam and MPOnline (at www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in respectively) and can pay the application fees through online mode
- The candidates need to upload their scanned signature and photographs at appropriate spaces on the Online Application.
- Any sort of wrong, misleading and inappropriate information may lead to rejection of candidature
- No form of canvassing will be entertained
- The decision of Madhya Pradesh Vyapam will be final and binding on the candidates.
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2014, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, FreshersWorld, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In MP Madhya Pradesh, Latest Government Govt Jobs, MP Police Recruitment, MP Vyapam Recruitment » MP Police Recruitment 2014 For Subedar, Sub-Inspector and Platoon Commander