With the recent announcement, the Madhya Pradesh High Court has notified for recruiting Driver, Peon, Waterman, Sweeper, Chowkidar and 4th Class employee in the Collector-rate and on Contractual Recruitment norms. These posts will be remunerated as salaried employees from the Emergency Funds as Collector-rate employment.
The details of the invited application and the eligibility norms are as under:
Mode of application: Through Prescribed format of application only
- Last date for submission of completed application: 31-Oct-2013 till 5:00 PM
- Date of Interview: 30-Nov-2013 (Saturday)
Name of the Position:
- Drivers: 75 Posts (UR-43, OBC-08, SC-04, ST-20)
- Peon/ Chowkidar/ Waterman: 515 Posts (UR-273, OBC-70, SC-51, ST-121)
- Sweeper: 82 Posts (UR-13, OBC-07, SC-48, ST-14)
Any applicant from SC/ST/OBC category, who is not a resident of Madhya Pradesh, will be treated as a General/ Unreserved category automatically and no claim for any sort of relaxation of norms will be entertained for such a candidate.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Drivers: The applicant must have completed 8th Standard and should have a valid driving license for Light Motor Vehicle
- Peon/ Chowkidar/ Waterman: The applicant must have completed 8th Standard
- Sweeper: The applicant must have completed 8th Standard
- The candidates must have good character antecedents.
- The applicant must have obtained an age of 18 years and should not have exceeded maximum age of 40 years as on 01-Jan-2014 to be eligible to apply. However, relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per norms only for the permanent natives of Madhya Pradesh
Mode of selection:
- There will be an Interview for the candidates for selection of these posts.
- The final selection will base on the performance in the Interview sessions.
How To Apply:
- The candidates can apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of MP High Court at http://mphighcourt.nic.in/vac-041313.pdf
- The candidates are advised to go through the detailed application as available at the website of MP High Court at the above website, before filing the Application.
- The Application Form should be filled with exact and specific information
- Incomplete and applications will be rejected and will not be considered
- For any clarification candidates can log on to the website of MP high Court at www.mphighcourt.nic.in
- A candidates should be a permanent native of Madhya Pradesh to be eligible to apply
- The applicants can apply for any one post only
- Application completed in all respect must reach the concerned District Courts (for the residents of that particular district) as per the last date mentioned (i.e. 31-Oct-2013)