MP Central Region Electricity Distribution Company Regular Recruitment For Testing Assistant 2013
MP Central Region Electricity Distribution Company is the authority for streamlining the electricity distribution and regulation of the operation of power system in the Central Madhya Pradesh region.
With its present notification, the MP Central Region Electricity Distribution Company is inviting candidates to fill up the vacancy positions of Testing Assistants. The details of the vacancies and the detailed criteria for recruitment is detailed as under:
- Date of starting of receipt of application form in prescribed format: 1 Feb 2013
- Last date of receipt of Online Application: 17 Feb 2013
- Tentative date for issue of Admit card: 23 Feb 2013
- Tentative date for date of Written Examination: 17 March 2013
- Tentative date for publication of Results: 25 March 2013
- Tentative date for Interview: 13 – 24 April 2013
- Tentative date for declaration of final results: 29 April 2013
Details of Vacancies:
- MP Central Region Electricity Distribution Company: 254 (SC-60, ST-124, OBC-54, UR-16)
- MP Eastern Region Electricity Distribution Company: 652 (SC-135, ST-169, OBC-88, UR-260)
- MP Western Region Electricity Distribution Company: 433 (SC-67, ST-105, OBC-59, UR-202)
- The persons (applicants) who will be selected for these positions will be eligible to receive the Pay in the scale of S-3 with Basic Pay of Rs.6500 along with fixed allowances and other perks.
- The candidates will be also included in the Contributory Provident Fund scheme
The applicant must have attained a min of 18 years and should not exceed a max age of 30 years as on 31 Dec 2012. The upper age will be relaxed for privileged categories as per rules.
For all these positions candidates must be original domicile of Madhya Pradesh
Educational Qualification & Experience:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The applicant must have completed 10th standard with 2 years ITI in the trades of Lineman/ Wireman/ Electrician to be eligible to apply
- The applicant must have secured at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) in the ITI trade
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be done through a written examination followed by a Interview for the above positions.
- Candidates having experience as Meter reader/ Lineman/ Sub-centre operator will be offered preference and additional marks during selection.
- The written test and the interview will be marked in the proportion of 80:20.
- The final merit list will be prepared as per the marks obtained in the written test and interview
The candidates selected for the posts will have to sign a bond of 3 years to continue with the service position. Additionally they have to sign a bond of Rs.50000 (Rs.25000 for SC/ST/PWD) which is to be returned to the company in case of discontinuation from service.
Training Period/ Probation:
The candidates selected have to undergo a minimum training period of 6 months including 15 days operational training in service
The candidates upon successful completion of training period will be engaged in service for a Probation Period of 2 years.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/ Widows/ Destitute: Rs.250
- For all others: Rs.500
- Apart from the above fee the candidates need to submit Rs.60 extra as portal fee to MP Online
How to Apply:
- The applicants need to fill the application form Online only at the website of the MP Online at http://www.mponline.gov.in
- The applicant must be a domicile of Madhya Pradesh to be eligible to apply
- The applicants need to ensure that they offer exact and authentic information while applying online
- Any wrong/ misleading information may reject the candidature
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here MP Discom Recruitment Notification 2013 – Testing Assistants Vacancies.
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In MP Madhya Pradesh, Latest Government Govt Jobs, MP Discom Recruitment, MPMKVVCL Recruitment » MP Discom Recruitment Notification 2013: 1339 Testing Assistants Openings