MOIL Limited was originated in 1896. It operates a total of 10 manganese mines located in Nagpur, Bhandara and Balaghat. This company has been honoured as Miniratna Public Sector Undertaking by the Indian Government.
Name of Post:
Moil has offered the posts for recruitment of:
- Senior Deputy General Manager (Finance)
- Deputy General Manager (Finance)
- Senior Manager (Finance)
- Manager (Finance)
- Chief (Personnel)
- Manager (Materials)
- Graduate Trainee (Mining)
Total Number of Vacancies:
Number of posts offered for each designation is:
- Senior Deputy General Manager (Finance) – 2
- Deputy General Manager (Finance) – 2
- Senior Manager (Finance) – 1
- Manager (Finance) – 2
- Chief (Personnel) – 4
- Manager (Materials) – 1
- Graduate Trainee (Mining) – 2
Submission of application forms commence from: 05-12-2012
Last date for submission of applications: 31-12-2012
For managerial post of Finance department qualifications required are:
- Graduates with qualification of CA/ ICWA OR
- MBA with Finance from recognised university
- Graduation in SAS(Commercial) of C&AG of India
For personnel department qualifications required are:
- Post Graduate Degree in Social Work with Labour Welfare, Personal Management and Industrial Relations or diploma in IR&PM/MLS Or
- MBA in Personnel Management/HR/HRD
For materials department:
- Graduate in Engineering or MBA
For mining department:
- Graduate in Mining Engineering
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Maximum age limit defined for each post is as below:
- Senior Deputy General Manager – 50 years
- Deputy General Manager – 50 years
- Senior Manager – 35 years
- Manager – 30 years
- Chief – 45 years
- Graduate Trainee – 30 years
- Senior Deputy General Manager – Rs. 36600-62000
- Deputy General Manager – Rs. 32900-58000
- Senior Manager – Rs. 20600-46500
- Manager & Graduate Trainee – Rs. 16400-40500
- Chief – Rs. 29100-54500
Other allowances will be awarded as per rule of company.
Application Fee & How to:
Candidate will be required to pay Rs. 500 for Sr. Dy. General Manager, Dy. General Manager & Chief and Rs. 100 for other posts through demand draft. It should be drawn in favour of MOIL Limited, Nagpur.
Selection of eligible candidates will be made on the basis of interview conducted by company.
Mode of Application:
Mode of application will be offline.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates must download the proforma of application from www.moil.nic.in. Duly filled form along with attested copies of all required documents and demand draft should be sent to the address mentioned on website.
For detailed information regarding application process you can visit official website www.moil.nic.in or refer official advertisement here http://moil.nic.in/writereaddata/PDF/rect051212.pdf.