MIDHANI Recruitment 2013 For Induction Of Engineers & CAD Operators On Contract Basis
Midhani, a Category-I Mini Ratna and an ISO 9001-2000 company, is a hi-tech Metallurgical industry under the administrative control of Ministry of Defense, engaged in the manufacture of super-alloys, Titanium, Special Purpose Steels and other special metals and alloys meeting stringent international standards for application in Aerospace, Defense, Atomic Energy, Power Generation, Chemical and other hi-tech industries.
With the recent announcement from Midhani, a notice has been served for induction of Engineers & CAD Operators on Contract basis at its Hyderabad unit.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for eligibility to participate in this recruitment are detailed as under: Advertisement Number MDN/HR/R8/ENG/CAD/6/13
- Last Date for Submission of Application in prescribed format: 25-Sept-2013
Name of the Job-Position:
- Engineer (Mechanical / Production): 02 Posts
- CAD Operator: 02 Posts
- For candidates having 1 year experience in respective fields:
- Engineer (Mechanical / Production): Rs.12000 per month
- CAD Operator: Rs.9000 per month
- For candidates having 2 years experience in respective fields:
- Engineer (Mechanical / Production): Rs.14000 per month
- CAD Operator: Rs.10000 per month
Details of Academic Criteria:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Engineer (Mechanical / Production): Interested candidates who would like to join Midhani as Engineers should have completed Graduation Degree in Mechanical/ Production Engineering. The candidates should have 1-2 years experience in making/handling drawings in manufacturing industry. Preference will be given to candidates having experience from valve manufacturing area.
- CAD Operator: Interested candidates who would like to join Midhani as CAD Operator should have completed full-time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. The candidates should have 1-2 years experience in making drawings. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in making valve drawings
- Engineer (Mechanical / Production): The applicants should not have achieved more than 30 years of age as on the date of advertisement.
- CAD Operator: The applicants should not have achieved more than 35 years of age as on the date of advertisement.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories
- The selection of the candidates will be done through proper procedure (Written Test and/or Interview) as per the discretion of Midhani.
- Short-list of the candidates will be done as per the experience and competency in the various stages of selection on a merit ranking basis
How to Apply:
- The candidates fulfilling eligibility conditions should forward their application through prescribed format as available at the website of Midhani at http://midhani.gov.in/Tenders/Purchase/mdn-hr-advt-cad-engr-sep2013.pdf
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement available at the above link
- The candidates should paste their recent passport size photograph and put their signature at appropriate spaces on the Application Form.
- The candidates should apply for the positions separately by giving details of post applied for, name, date of birth, qualification, experience. Category (SC/ST/OBC etc) with copies of supporting documents, address for communication , contact number, email address, etc.
- Any wrong, misleading information may result in rejection of candidature
- The application completed in all respect must reach the under-mentioned address as on the last date prescribed (25-Sept-2013)
- Address to send completed application form:
Dy. General Manager (HR & CC)
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
PO: Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500 058. Ph: 040 – 24340039