Directorate of Industries, Maharashtra Recruitment 2013 For Industry Inspector And Extension Officers
Directorate of Industries invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up 145 posts of Industries Inspector (Lower Grade) and Extension Officer (Industries) in Group-C category of employees in various ‘Directorate of Industries’ in the state of Maharashtra. The positions are transferable to any district in the State of Maharashtra.
The details of the vacancy and the eligibility criteria are mentioned underneath:
- Starting Date of acceptance of Application at District Industry Centres (DIC): 4-Mar-2013
- Last date for Submission of Applications: 25-Mar-2013
Name of the Post:
Industries Inspector (Lower Grade)/ Extension Officer-Industries (Group-C)
Number of Vacancies:
Total 145 Posts (SC-10, ST-21, DT-A-3, NT-(B,C,D) – 18, SBC-2, OBC-26 and UR-65)
- There is appropriate reservation for women, Ex-Servicemen, PWDs and Sportsmen as per the state government rules
- Reservation will be applicable for candidates who are domicile of the state of Maharashtra for a period of 15 years
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
The candidates selected for the positions will be entitled to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.9300-Rs.34800 with Grade pay of Rs.4200
- The candidates must be within 18 to 33 years as on 1-July-2013
- However there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for reserved category of posts
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Science or a Diploma in Chemical Technology or Mechanical or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Electronic or Textile or Leather or Automobile, Metallurgy, Telecommunication or Radio Engineering or any other qualification equivalent thereto, as recognized by Government.
- Preference is given to the candidates possessing a Degree in Engineering in any subject mentioned above.
- B.Sc. and Diploma holders will be at par while Degree holders and above will be rated higher.
- The candidate should have adequate knowledge to understand, read, write and speak in Marathi
- For Unreserved Category: Rs.250
- For reserved category: Rs.150
- For Ex-Servicemen: NIL
How to Pay the Application Fee:
- The candidates should pay the fee by means of “Demand Draft” only. Demand draft should be drawn on any nationalized bank in the name of “The Development Commissioner (Industries), Directorate of Industries, Maharashtra State, Mumbai” payable at Mumbai.
- Candidate should write his/her name on the back side of the demand draft.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be done through an Written Examination Followed by an Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates should apply only through the prescribed application form as available at the websites at www.maharashtra.gov.in Or at www.mced.biz and on all websites of District Collectors of Government of Maharashtra.
- The candidate shall attach copies of certificates duly attested by a gazetted officer and Demand Draft in respect of application fee along with application form
- The application completed in all respect along with other necessary supporting should be enclosed in a good quality envelop super-scribed as “Application for the post of the INDUSTRIES INSPECTOR (LOWER GRADE) / EXTENSION OFFICER (INDUSTRIES), Group-C“
- The applications can be dropped by hand of sent by post to the concerned District Industries Centres by the candidates from any specific district of Maharashtra.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here MCED Recruitment 2013 For Industry Inspector And Extension Officers.