Municipal Corporation of Delhi is an autonomous body that governs 8 districts of Delhi. It has been trifurcated into three divisions for better management and facilities.
Municipal Corporation of Delhi has invited application from promising candidates for recruitment of staff in Department of AYUSH in East Delhi Municipal Corporation.
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda)
- Ayurvedic Compounders/ Pharmacist
- Panchakarma Technician (Masseur/ Masseuse)
Nature of the Post:
Candidates will be appointed on contract basis. All the posts offered by corporation are not permanent in nature.
Total Number of Vacancies:
Number of vacancies offered for each post is given as below:
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda): 4 (3 UR, 1 OBC)
- Ayurvedic Compounders/ Pharmacist: 4 (3 UR, 1 OBC)
- Panchakarma Technician (Masseur/ Masseuse): 8 (5 UR, 2 OBC, 1 SC)
Start date for receiving applications: 01-01-2013
End date for receiving applications: 15-01-2013
Eligibility criteria for each job offered is:
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda) – Should have done BAMS from a duly recognised university by CCIM and DBCP. MD/ MS degree in Ayurveda along with experience is desirable.
- Ayurvedic Compounders/ Pharmacist – Must have done Matriculation with 2 years diploma in Ayurveda Pharmacy. Should also have working experience.
- Panchakarma Technician (Masseur/ Masseuse) – Must have done Matriculation with 2 years diploma in Ayurvedic Panchkarma. Should also have working experience.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Upper age limit for Medical Officer is up to 35 years while for other offered posts are 30 years.
Medical Officer will be offered a fixed salary of Rs. 45, 277 whereas Pharmacists and technicians would get fixed pay of Rs. 8000.
Final list of short listed candidates will be displayed on website after 15 days of closing date for applications. Candidates are required to visit www.mcdonline.gov.in regularly in order to get updated.
Mode of Application:
Offline mode of applications will be entertained.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates shall send their applications in a prescribed format to corporation address as mentioned in advertisement.
Criteria regarding reservations and education are depicted in detail on concerned website as well as in employment newspaper. One is required to visit Jobs@ MCD section of www.mcdonline.gov.in website in order to get more information on application fee and selection procedures etc.
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Latest Government Govt Jobs, MCD Recruitment » MCD Recruitment 2013 For Medical Officer, Ayurvedic Compounders/ Pharmacist Vacancies