Delhi Municipal Corporation invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Public Health Nurse, Pharmacist (Allopathic), ‘A’ Grade Staff Nurse, Auxiliary Nurse/ Midwife (ANM), Lab. Assistant, X-Ray Assistant, and Dental Hygienist vacancies in South Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation & East Delhi Municipal Corporation.
Starting Date for Online Application: November 07, 2012 from 10.00 AM
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: November 24, 2012 till 5.30 PM
Total Number of Vacancies: 583
Names of the Posts:
- Public Health Nurse – 40 vacancies
- ‘A’ Grade Staff Nurse – 261 vacancies
- Auxiliary Nurse/ Midwife (ANM) – 218 vacancies
- Lab. Assistant – 16 vacancies
- Pharmacist (Allopathic) – 21 vacancies
- X-Ray Assistant – 12 vacancies
- Dental Hygienist – 15 vacancies
For Public Health Nurse, Pharmacist (Allopathic): 30 years,
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
For ‘A’ Grade Staff Nurse, Auxiliary Nurse/ Midwife (ANM), Lab. Assistant, X-Ray Assistant, and Dental Hygienist: Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on date of issuance of advertisement.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess matriculation with diploma or degree/ GNM/ ANM/ B.Sc (Nursing) in relevant fields.
Nature of Job: Contract
- Public Health Nurse – Rs. 14100/-
- ‘A’ Grade Staff Nurse – Rs. 13900/-
- Auxiliary Nurse/ Midwife (ANM) – Rs. 7600/-
- Lab. Assistant – Rs. 7600/-
- Pharmacist (Allopathic) – Rs. 8000/-
- X-Ray Assistant – Rs. 7600/-.
- Dental Hygienist – Rs. 7600/-
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online at www.mcdonline.gov.in lately by November 07, 2012 from 10 AM up to November 24, till 5.30 PM.
For more details on this recruitment, please refer to official advertisement link from MCD here MCD Recruitment 2012 – 2013: 583 Various Vacancies
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- SAIL BSP Recruitment 2015: 110 Operator cum Technician Trainee Posts Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bokaro invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Operator cum Technician Trainee in Metallurgy/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Chemica...
- WBSEDCL Recruitment 2015 For 123 Technical/ Non Technical Vacancies West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Medical Officer, Assistant Manager, Sub Assi...
- POWERGRID Recruitment 2015: 289 Field Engineer/ Supervisor Vacancies POWERGRID, North Eastern Regional Transmission System invites application from eligible experienced candidates for recruitment of Field Engineer in disciplines of Electrical, and Civil, on temporar...
- Panipat Refinery IOCL Recruitment 2015 For Non Executive Positions Panipat Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation Limited invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Engineering Assistant (Mechanical/ Electrical), and Technical Attendant.
- OSSC Recruitment 2015: 122 Traffic Constable (OMVD) Vacancies Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Traffic Constable under the Commerce & Transport Department, Odisha.
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.