Civil Service is considered as one of the premier cadre of service in India. Whether it is a State level service or a central level one, all are respected equally and aspired by many. With the recent announcement from Manipur Pradesh Public Service Commission, as the apex authority for all public sector recruitments for the state of Manipur, it is inviting Recruitment Applications from desirous and eligible candidates for the Civil Service Combined Competitive Examination-2014, to join various government profiles under the state administration. The last date for issue and receipt of application is 22-Mar-2014.
All applications has to be processed through the prescribed format of application as available from the Manipur PSC website or the office of the same.
- Date for availability of Application: 24-Feb-2014
- Last Date For Availability and Submission of Recruitment Application: 22-Mar-2014 till the end of office hours
- The date of Preliminary Examination: 10-Apr-2014
- The date of determining the age eligibility: 01-July-2014
Details of Vacancies:
- Manipur Civil Service, Grade-II: 17 Posts (UR-09, ST-05, OBC(Meetei)-02 & OBC (Pangal)-01). Out of these only 1 post is reserved for PWD candidates.
- Manipur Police Service, Grade-II: 20 Posts (UR-09, SC-01, ST-06, OBC(Meetei)-04)
- Election Officer: 01 Post (UR)
- Manipur Civil Service, Grade-II: The applicants getting selected for these positions will receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.9300- Rs.34800 with Grade pay of Rs.5400
- Manipur Police Service, Grade-II: The applicants getting selected for these positions will receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.9300- Rs.34800 with Grade pay of Rs.5400
- Election Officer: The applicants getting selected for these positions will receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.9300- Rs.34800 with Grade pay of Rs.4400
- Other allowances and perks will be as per the state government norms
- A candidate must not have attained 21 years of age and must not have crossed 30 years of age as on 01-July-2014 to be eligible to apply
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
- The candidates must have attained a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline
- The candidates appearing final exam/ awaiting results can apply for these posts with a condition they should prove passing of their final Degree by the tiem of appearing the Main Examination.
- Candidates who have passed/ continuing internship of the final professional M.B.B.S. or any other Medical Examination can also apply for the posts, provided they should be able to confirm their final passing certificate at the time of verification of certificates during Interview.
Number of Attempts:
- The candidates belonging to General category can attempt this examination for a maximum of 06 (Six) times in his life.
- The candidates belonging to OBC category can attempt this examination for a maximum of 09 (Nine) times in his life.
- There is no such maximum number of attempts for SC, ST and PWD candidates.
- Examination fee for General category & OBC: Rs.200
- For SC/ST candidates from Manipur: Rs.50
- For PWD candidates: fees Exempted
- The fee can be remitted only by Cash to the Secretary, Manipur Public Service Commission, Imphal.
- NO other format of fee payment will be accepted.
Mode of Selection:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of his/her performance in the Preliminary Exam, Main Examination, and Viva-voice on merit basis
- For a candidate to be selected for Main Examination has to undergo a Screening Test, which will be of Objective Type in nature (if required)
- The eligibility of candidate(s) called for the interview will be determined on the basis of their performance in the Main Examination only.
- The candidates have to produce their original documents on the day of interview.
How To Apply:
a) Candidates must apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the Office of the Manipur Public Service Commission, Imphal on payment of Rs.50 only from the counter.
b) The candidates are advised to read through the details of the requirement and eligibility criteria as available at the website of Manipur PSC at http://mpscmanipur.gov.in/files/prelim2014.pdf.
c) The candidates should apply with facts and actual information.
d) All candidates should possess the requisite qualification before applying for Preliminary/ Main Examination.
e) The candidates who are declared qualified in the (Preliminary) examination shall be required to apply for (Main) written examination separately
f) The candidates are advised to keep a true copy of the finally submitted Application for future reference.
g) The candidates are required to submit their application in person/ through their representative only. In no case the applications will be accepted by Postal service/ courier.
h) The decision of the commission will be final and binding on the candidates.