Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a statutory organization at the state level, functioning as a nodal agency for competent selection of candidates for various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘A’ positions in the state. Since its establishment this Public Service Commission is working tirelessly for recruiting higher level candidates with competent selection for the Public Services of Government of Manipur. The commission is functioning as per the guidelines of the Union Public Service Commission as functioning at the central level.
With the recent notification, the Manipur PSC invites applications from competent candidates for selection of Assistant Conservator of Forests to join in the Manipur Forest Service Grade-II under the Forest Department of the state.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for application are as under:
- Date of availability of Application: 15-Oct-2013
- Last date for Submission of Application: 14-Nov-2013
- Date of Determining Eligibility and other essentials: 14-Nov-2013
- Date for determining Age: 01-Aug-2013
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Conservator of Forests (Manipur Forest Service Grade-II): 13 vacancies (UR-07, ST-04, OBC-Meetei-2)
- These posts are identified not suitable for PWD candidates
Scale of Pay:
- The candidates selected for the position of Assistant Conservator of Forests will be eligible for a Pay Band-II in the range of Rs.9300–Rs.34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400
- The interested candidates must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in any one of the specific disciplines such as Agriculture, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Application, Computer Science, Engineering (Agricultural, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical), Environmental Science, Forestry, Geology, Horticulture, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science, or Zoology from a recognized institute
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
The candidates should have the following minimum Physical Standards to become eligible for consideration:
- Height: 163 cm (male) and 150 cm (female) with further relaxation for tribal candidates
- Weight: In proportion of height
- Chest: 84cm (male-Normal) and 79 cm (Female-normal) with at least 5cm expansion
- Vision: 6/6 or 6/9 in both eyes with correction (With glasses) and 6/12 and 6/9 in both eyes without correction (without glasses)
- Color Blindness: No (High Grade Color Vision)
- Binocular Vision required: Yes
- Walking: 25 kilometers (male) and 16 kms (female) within 4 hours
- The candidates must have attained at least 21 years of age and must not have crossed maximum age of 30 years for General, as on 01-Aug-2013.
- For other norms for relaxation, please refer the original advertisement at http://mpscmanipur.gov.in/files/Adv_Assistant.pdf
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be done on the basis of a Written Examination followed by an Interview.
- All attempts would be taken to conduct the selection in a free and fare manner.
- For UR/ OBC Candidates: Rs.200
- For SC/ST: Rs.100
- The fees can be paid in shape of the cash at the counter of Manipur Public Service Commission at the time of obtaining Application Form
- The cost of Application Form would be Rs.100, which need to be deposited along with examination fees at the counter of Manipur PSC
How to receive the Application Form:
- The prescribed application forms along with syllabus for Preliminary Examination and information to the candidates will be available on payment of Rs. 100/- from the counter of the office of MPSC during office hour from 15-Oct-2013.
- The applicants can apply through the prescribed format of application as available with the information brochures
- The applicants should ensure that they have filled the right information at appropriate spaces.
- 3 copies of recent Passport size photograph along with a self-addressed envelope (27cmX12cm) with Rs.5 postal stamp must be attached along with the application form. The acknowledgement card should also be attached with Rs.5 Postal stamp on it.
- After completion of Application, the applicants need to attach other essential documents and Original fee Payment receipt and should be submitted by the candidate or his/ her representative in person/ by hand at the Manipur Public Service Commission Office
Website of the Commission: http://mpscmanipur.gov.in
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, FreshersWorld, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Manipur, Latest Government Govt Jobs, Manipur PSC Recruitment » Manipur PSC Recruitment Nov 2013 for Manipur Forest Service Grade-II