Excise Tax Department is one of the most important departments of any state and if it is for Maharashtra, the importance of the department enhances multi-fold with its diverse functions and regular monitoring of the excise and related tax norms.
With the recent announcement from the Maharashtra State Excise Tax Department there is an announcement for inclusion of Clerk-cum-Typist at various offices under the State Excise Tax Department. There are total 58 vacancies notified which will be filled through competent selection.
The details of the recruitment procedure along with essential qualifying norms and application procedure are detailed as under:
- Date for Online Registration: 24-Oct-2013 till 06-Nov-2013
- Date for Remittance of Registration Fees through challan form: 24-Oct-2013 till 08-Nov-2013
- Last Date of Online submission of Final Application Form: 11-Nov-2013
Mode of Application: ONLINE only
- Candidates many apply ONLINE through the website of MKCL. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Details of the vacancies:
- Clerk-cum-Typist: 58 Posts (Reservation for women will be 30% as per state Government rules and other reservations for SC/ST etc, will be applicable)
- The candidate must be within 18-33 years as on the date publication of this advertisement.
- However there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for reserved category of candidates (SC, ST, OBC, PWD, Ex-Servicemen categories)
- The candidates interested for these posts must have passed Matriculation (10th Standard) or SSC or its equivalent along with a Certificate in Typing from Government Commercial Certificate Board or its equivalent with typing speed of 30 words per minute in Marathi OR 40 words per minute in English on computer.
- Candidates having CCC certificate from DOEACC or ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ level or MS-CIT certification will be preferred for these posts
- For General and OBC category: Rs.400 (Rupees Four Hundred only)
- For all reserved category: Rs.200 (Rupees Two Hundred Only)
- The fees can be remitted through fee deposit challan as downloaded from the website of MKCL and should be payable at any branch of State Bank of India by the last date specified.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The candidates who will be selected for these positions will be offered remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.1900 in the Pay Band -1.
- Other allowances will be paid selected candidates as per the rules of the state
- The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the Written Test, followed by Typing Skill Test and Interview.
- Typing Skill test will be done on the computers.
- The candidates will be selected on Merit ranking only
How To Apply:
a) Candidates must apply online through the website of MKCL at http://Oasis.mkcl.org/excise2013/ .
b) Candidates must keep scanned copy of their signature and recent photograph for online submission of application form as per instructions
c) After first phase of registration, the candidates need to print-out the challan form and submit required fees as stated above.
d) After submission of fees, the candidates can come back to the same portal and provide their User ID and password to fill-in the final sections of the Online Application
e) No handwritten or printed copy of application will be accepted for this recruitment procedure
f) The application may be rejected if the candidate fills wrong or misleading information in the online application.
g) The candidates can refer to the detailed advertisement as http://fileserver.mkcl.org/Excise2013/OasisModules_Files/Files/54.pdf prior to filing their application forms.