Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd (MahaVitaran) Recruitment 2014 for 690 Junior Assistant
Maha Vitaran (Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited) is India’s biggest Power Distribution Company having over 1.96 Crores consumers and dedicated pool of over 70,000 employees with Annual Revenue of over Rupees 34,000 Crore. As the Central Power Distribution Company of one of the most important states of India, this company has a greater responsibility to provide power to the entire state, which is also famous for the financial capital of India, the city of films and movies as well as one of the largest producers of agricultural products in India.
With the present initiative from Maha Vitaran, a notice has been served for induction of 690 Junior Assistants at its various divisions and branches across the state.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for eligibility to participate in this recruitment are detailed as under:
- Opening Date of Submission of Online Applications: 27-Dec-2013
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 17-Jan-2014
- Last date for submission of Application Fees: 16-Jan-2014
- Date for availability of Admit Cards Online: 14-Feb-2014 onwards
- Date for Online Examination: 22 & 23-Feb-2014 (Tentative)
- Date for determining Age and Education: 17-Jan-2014
Number of Vacancies and Nature of Posts:
- Junior Assistants: 690 Posts (The reservation for various categories will be available as per norms)
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The candidates selected for the positions will receive a remuneration in the following range as per their contractual tenure:
- First Year: Rs.7000 per month
- Second Year: Rs.9000 per month
- Third Year: Rs.10000 per month
NOTE: Other allowances and perks will be applicable for these posts as per the Company provisions.
Details of Academic Criteria & Experience:
- The candidates interested for these posts must have passed Bachelors Degree in Commerce and should have completed ‘O’, ‘A’ or ‘B’ level certification from DOEACC
- Candidates having higher qualification may be offered advantages in terms of monthly remunerations as per the provisions of the company.
- The applicants should not have achieved more than 30 years of age and should be above 18 years of age as on 17-Jan-2014.
- However, the upper age is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL/ PWD categories
- For General/ OBC candidates and all those applied against Gen/OBC category: Rs.400 (Rupees Four Hundred only)
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-SM candidates/Other reserved category: Rs.200 (Rupees Two Hundred only)
- The fees can be remitted in shape of a cash Deposit challan at any Branch of bank of Maharashtra.
- The fee can also be remitted in shape of Online Transfer through Online application portal of Maha Vitaran
- The selection of candidates will be done through Online Written Test/ Personal Interview/ verification of documents and Physical Fitness Test as per the discretion of the Maha Vitaran.
- The candidates will be selected on the Merit ranking only.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- The candidates fulfilling eligibility conditions should apply ONLINE only at the website of Maha Vitaran at www.mahadiscom.in .
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement available at the career section of the Maha Vitaran at www.mahadiscom.in/advt-1-241213-002.shtm
- The candidates should upload their recent passport size photograph and their signature at appropriate spaces on the ONLINE Application Form.
- Any wrong, misleading information may result in rejection of candidature.