Established during the year 1966, Madras Fertilizers Limited has developed as a Public Sector Undertaking under administrative control of the Department of Fertilizers, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers. Madras Fertilizers Limited has been prudently serving the Nation for the past 40 years since the commissioning of its plant in 1971 and is proud to be part of Green Revolution in India with supply of fertilizers.
With the present announcement from the Madras Fertilizers Limited, it intends to fill up positions of Technical Assistant and Lab Analyst Trainees in various disciplines.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for recruitment are detailed as under:
Important Dates to Cater for:
- Last date for Online Application: 29-June-2013
- Final Date for receipt of hardcopy of application: 29-June-2013
Details of the Job Positions: Technical Assistant and Lab Analyst Trainees
- Technical Assistant Trainee Operations: 65 posts (UR-33, OBC-18, OBCM-6, SC-7, ST-1)
- Technical Assistant Trainee Mechanical: 22 Posts (UR-5, OBC-13, OBCM-3, SC-1)
- Technical Assistant Trainee Electrical: 6 Posts (UR-1, OBC-1, OBCM-1, SC-3)
- Lab Analyst (Trainee): 13 Posts (UR-9, OBC-3, OBCM-1)
Period of Training:
The candidates selected for the positions will be inducted on a 2 years training.
- The candidates selected for the positions will be offered a consolidated stipend of Rs.8500 per month for the first year and Rs.9500 per month for the second year of training period.
- On successful completion of training, candidates may be considered for permanent absorption in Gr.IV scale of pay of Rs.9830 with 3% annual increment.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Technical Assistant Trainee Operations: The applicant must have Diploma in Chemical Technology/ Chemical Engineering/ Petrochemical Technology/ Petrochemical Engineering/ B.Sc. Chemistry in order to become eligible to apply
- Technical Assistant Trainee Mechanical: The applicant must have Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in order to become eligible to apply
- Technical Assistant Trainee Electrical: The applicant must have Diploma in Electrical Engineering in order to become eligible to apply
- Lab Analyst (Trainee): The applicant must have BSc Chemistry in order to become eligible to apply
Note: Candidates having BSc Chemistry qualification may apply for the Operations and Lab Analyst Trainee, provided they apply through two separate applications with separate deposit of fees.
The date for reckoning the qualification will be on the last date of receipt of application
- The applicants should be between 18 and 25 years as on 29-June-2013.
- The upper age limit is relaxed for SC/ST/PWD candidates as per rules.
- For SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen: Fees exempted
- For all others: Rs.200 only
- The fee can be paid online through Debit/ Credit card during the Online Submission of application form. No other mode of fee payment will be accepted.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply Online only through the website of Madras Fertilizers Limited at http://www.madrasfert.nic.in/recruitment.htm
- There is no other mode of application available
- The candidates have to read through the detailed information before proceeding for filling up online application
- Only those candidates who fulfill all eligibility conditions are required to submit their Online Application through the above website
- The candidates need to scan and upload their signature and recent photograph as per the provisions in the website
- The candidate need to submit a hard copy of the Application form along with certificates and age proofs to the address mentioned below so as to reach the office by 29-June-2013
- Address to send the hard copy of the application:
The General Manager – P&A
Madras Fertilizers Limited
Manali, Chennai – 600 068
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Tamil Nadu, Latest Government Govt Jobs, Madras Fertilizers Limited Recruitment » Madras Fertilizers Limited (MFL) Recruitment 2013 for Technical Assistant / Lab Analyst Trainees